OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

http://niketalk.com/t/332879/offici...es-colorway-updates-and-availability-info/780
No biggie, it was posted before you became picture mod for this thread! No release date yet, though, to my knowledge.

Oh yeah, saw that but thought it may go unreleased or possibly changed because in the same blog post they showed a sample Red Eagle that changed in the actual release. Figured the Memphis Tiger didn't catch any traction quite yet. I'll keep my eye out tho...

Oh yeah, saw that but thought it may go unreleased or possibly changed because in the same blog post they showed a sample Red Eagle that changed in the actual release. Figured the Memphis Tiger didn't catch any traction quite yet. I'll keep my eye out tho...

Damn, I sure hope it gets some traction! But now that I think about it, maybe Nike only made those as a PE for the Tigers to wear this season. I forgot they're a Nike school now, after years of being with Adidas.

I walked into my local hoh and picked up a pair of red eagles they received them late. 8)

i tried to do the same but their was more people lined up then their was pairs this morning.

even though people at footlocker said they aren't letting people line up.... :smh:

I've been doing work trying to track down a pair of sz 10 Red Eagles... found a place in Pasadena, CA that is only doing in-store orders but won't do a phone order for me.

@neo39footwear on Twitter if there are any NTers that this can help out..

i want thissss....

any reference for online store that willing to ship outside US (to Indonesia to be exact) ?

been looking at marquee sole but they're run out of size 10:x

i want thissss....
any reference for online store that willing to ship outside US (to Indonesia to be exact) ?
been looking at marquee sole but they're run out of size 10:x

i know a website that ships international, I PM'd you

Last edited:
HIS TOP 3 FOAMS ARE THE MOST RECENT RELEASES!?!?!?!? CRIMSONS AND GYM GREENS, WTF!!!! RESPECT IS LOST....

Last edited:
BAY AREA FOLKS, TRUE SF JUST POSTED THIS AN HOUR AGO ON INSTAGRAM SAYING THEY GOT A FEW PAIRS LEFT! I KNOW THEY HAD EM ON RELEASE DAY SO I GUESS THE HAD A RESTOCK? IDK BUT HIT EM UP!

Just updated the 1st page with the October 3rd release day for the Orlando reported by Modern-Notoriety.com but I'm curious to know why the Red Eagles retailed for $165 but the Orlando are being reported to retail for $150. Interesting prices are changing with colorways if this price proves to be true...

Last edited:
@KidCloudKicker... Thanks. I scooped them up from Major... Didnt even know they was open in store. They look like a place under renovation, and I believe thats why they werent sold out like the store DIRECTLY next to them.
HOH Bethesda MD gettin 14 pairs, which will be available Monday morning.

All good man, I'm glad I could help. 8)

@Connisseur - Thanks.

Damn is it just me or are all these pictures are making the shoe look long, narrow, and kind of banana shaped :x I was really looking forward to the Orlandos and Dolphins, but now I'm seriously on the fence about the whole Penny V line :smh: These may not be for me.

Glad a lot of you were about to cop for retail or close to retail because some of these reseller prices are straight out of pocket. :smh:

Last edited:
@Connisseur - Thanks.
Damn is it just me or are all these pictures are making the shoe look long, narrow, and kind of banana shaped :x I was really looking forward to the Orlandos and Dolphins, but now I'm seriously on the fence about the whole Penny V line :smh: These may not be for me.
Glad a lot of you were about to cop for retail or close to retail because some of these reseller prices are straight out of pocket. :smh:

I agree, some pics do have a banana-type look, but those seem to be low angle pics where the camera is on the ground next to the shoe. I've always thought the more important view of a shoe is from a higher angle. I actually like the sleek look of these. Whatever the case, they don't look clunky!

Just updated the 1st page with the October 3rd release day for the Orlando reported by Modern-Notoriety.com but I'm curious to know why the Red Eagles retailed for $165 but the Orlando are being reported to retail for $160. Interesting prices are changing with colorways if this price proves to be true...

That's pretty surprising. I guess Nike wanted to make sure they covered the cost (real or perceived) of the extra detailing on the eagles, especially since they did it for a fairly limited colourway.

But I'm cool with the price diff actually. $150 for the Orlando is a very reasonable price, IMO. Especially at a time when prices have only be going in the wrong direction.

@Connisseur - Thanks.

You really gotta consider camera angle and shoe size. I was worried about that too but my pics are a size 13 and I don't feel like they look long or weird shaped at all on foot or in pics, Also nobody will see your shoe on foot at the angles these pics are taking unless your stomping someone's face American X style...

Anyone know how limited the Orlando's will be?

Believe the general consensus at the moment is General Release. I haven't heard any info on normal stores carrying these yet tho with the release date being almost a month out. The Red Eagles being a QS does have some people wondering how the rest of the colorways are going to be handled. At the moment tho the Orlando is believed to be a General Release.

Few blogs said the orlando will be at select nike sportswear stores, sound like they'll be limited again

Few blogs said the orlando will be at select nike sportswear stores, sound like they'll be limited again

That's the vibe I'm getting now...........at best, I think it'll be a limited GR.

Eastbay peeps, still nothing on your upcoming inventory lists??

Back
Top Bottom