OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Cloaks do need a clear sole but that'll bite off the Kobe Cloaks too much. I'll take it one colorway at a time since i still don't know how they feel. Hurry up October 5th!
wait .... cloaks drop the 5th?..... I think a cleare sole would set the off.

^ndc has them as a launch on the 5th, originally it was the 3rd. If it's the 3rd for stores then i'm going to check to see if they are selling them that day. what store is it?

Last edited:
Orlandos and Dolphins are my favorite colorways. Nice pic on the dolphins.

Cloaks arnt bad

Dolphin Detail Pics.

:smokin

Dolphins has peaked my interest. Looks good up there and on feet with white socks lol. Would've liked to see a little bit more orange on it but still looks fresh. :pimp:

Last edited:
eBay seller sneakertique has these for 179.99 with free shipping which is retail plus tax. Just ordered my sz 11 and the seller is legit

184.99 actually and that is more than retail plus tax. they should be 173.25 with tax.

I pulled the trigger on those even at that price.In minnesota  no one seems to know if they are getting them i dont want those problems

Last edited:
184.99 actually and that is more than retail plus tax. they should be 173.25 with tax.

If you consider shipping should be $12 its about the same, actually less than retail plus tax in some parts of the country. Paid $184.67 for my Red Eagles from HOH...

Last edited:
^
They didn't skip over it for the red eagles, there was a 11.5 here on NT in the BTS and there were 2 on eBay. Also the Orlando's come in a 11.5

Back
Top Bottom