OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

those dolphins and the cloaks are the truthhh.... actually i really like all of them, we just got the orlandos at the store today....i feel like they are insanely comfortable. i just really cant pass them up with the 50% discount

Ive said to anyone who will listen in any thread of a shoe that Marc Dolce designs... that dude is that absolute truth.

If he were in Nike Basketball you all would be seeing some true gems.

Save for any Kitchen designers... he, Mike Ditullo and Jason Petrie are the better guys up at Nike... 

But Mike is gone ... 
So Rock, did you get another personalized drawing again? Like the ones he sent you of Rookies?

Ive said to anyone who will listen in any thread of a shoe that Marc Dolce designs... that dude is that absolute truth.

If he were in Nike Basketball you all would be seeing some true gems.

Save for any Kitchen designers... he, Mike Ditullo and Jason Petrie are the better guys up at Nike... 

But Mike is gone ... 
So Rock, did you get another personalized drawing again? Like the ones he sent you of Rookies?

Rock what's your opinion on Eric Avar?

Good lord... Penny Vs might be the "Lebron 8 and 9" to me this year
:smh: :smh: :smh:
cops on cops on COPS

:lol: ...me too..I already own the Red Eagles..I'll cop Orlando's this week..then Dolphins and Cool Greys..may pass on Phoenix Suns though cause they look bland in that pic above..but other than that this shoe is good money..very comfortable too..may cop two orlando's to try them for ball..

Thought these were off my radar completely.  The Cool Grey pair sucked me back in.
mean.gif
  Gotta check what the availability on those are gonna be like.

If it's not too much of a hassle to grab the Miami's and the Orlando's I'll likely grab those as well.

:lol: ...me too..I already own the Red Eagles..I'll cop Orlando's this week..then Dolphins and Cool Greys..may pass on Phoenix Suns though cause they look bland in that pic above..but other than that this shoe is good money..very comfortable too..may cop two orlando's to try them for ball..

if they are all start at sz. 6

Cloaks
Orlandos
Atlantics (Probably)
Tour Yellows (Go steelers :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: )
Plus like two more I saw in that sketch book

Somebody said FNL is getting the Flight Ones so they should get them. Give them a call Tuesday to see if they got them in.

In my honest opinion.. These >>> Red Eagles. I think these are simple, and clean!
I agree about simple and clean since can't go wrong with the OG colorway, but the Red Eagles just POP out and def. break necks. Regardless, still picking these up Wednesday.

Thanks for sharing with us your new pick up. They are nice and simple indeed. Looking forward to picking them up Wednesday.

seen both... I think the 'landos are nice but the eagles easily take the cake.  Theres just so much more detail and small intricacies you don't see on the orlando cw. 

Back
Top Bottom