OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

eBay has good prices for preorders....got my Orlando's for 189 shipped.

Gotta work on Wednesday, not trying to be worrying about these selling out and no time to stand in a line

Seeing how the hype starting getting to these, I'm really happy I was able to get my pair! Would like a few pairs of this colorway but I'm happy with that I got one.

My pair came in the mail today. Im very impressed and excited with this shoe. I picked it up from solehype on ebay for 189 shipped on thursday night. No stores in my area were certain if they were getting these or the flight ones. There was no way in hell I was passing up an Orlando based colorway on a first run Air Penny shoe. The Royal Blue accents on these shoes are gorgeous and the overall design is fresh and eye catching. Im glad these are part of my collection now!

This isn't a signature shoe, what is nike doing bringing a :rofl:rollinline back, this is like a zoom rookie shoes, not feeling these at all, LOL:rofl: What happen??? :rofl:

These are pretty bad. Got the chance to see them in person the other day. My spot has the Orlando and Red Eagle C/W, but I didn't ask the price. If the Cloak C/W is attainable I'll probably pass on those. The design of the shoe leaves a lot to be desired.

Sold out on Jimmy Jazz.  Dang that was quick.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH raaaaaaaaaaaage 
mad.gif

Raffle? U guys think these are dat sought after? I dont even think dat mny
people even know bout the shoes... plus a mid-week release a day bfre the jades cmes out...
I think its .gna be an easy pick up... noke dallas did tjeir rsvp and i have yet
To get a message sayin all dms been sent out...
I guess tme will but m confident everyone that want em will have em

Raffle? U guys think these are dat sought after? I dont even think dat mny
people even know bout the shoes... plus a mid-week release a day bfre the jades cmes out...
I think its .gna be an easy pick up... noke dallas did tjeir rsvp and i have yet
To get a message sayin all dms been sent out...
I guess tme will but m confident everyone that want em will have em

Lol ya I was bout to say nike dallas rsvp still hasn't ended

Edit...ended right as I posted...lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom