Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Yeah if I don’t hit on the ow 5’s I’m done with the apps
I’m not gonna spend any more money to put in for points for L’s
I think we are definitely small fry
I’m assuming these resellers got ton of points
We might hit on some GR’s here and there
But looks like we got no chance on limited releases anymore

Guess I’m offing a few things this week if I don’t get off the waitlist :rolleyes

Yeah if I don’t hit on the ow 5’s I’m done with the apps
I’m not gonna spend any more money to put in for points for L’s
I think we are definitely small fry
I’m assuming these resellers got ton of points
We might hit on some GR’s here and there
But looks like we got no chance on limited releases anymore

I have alot of points still take L

Smh, apps are so wonky. My friend hasn't been able to check if he hit or not. It's showing he didn't enter. :smh:

as soon as you wipe the salt your emitting directly from your pores off the bench so I can.

you’ve already proved you have little knowledge in what your speaking on so just move along
You're*

Learn proper English before you want to start talking knowledge.

This new FLX ain’t gonna last , I guarantee ppl like us are not gonna fall for this Bs about buying **** for points over and over again after taking more than 3 Ls

True, can't be mad I hit more than enough at FTL to complain just got to move on

the finesse was very thought out

no more coupons from spending only points

You can use said points for head starts or coupons but you gotta have enough to do both so more spending or leaving one tabled(coupons end up on that table)

you use the points for a hs & they are gone win or lose(more than likely lose) then you are right back to spending forpoints toward the next drop

big loop ... all money for them regardless

Wooosh glad you caught that since Siri didn’t ...my post is still HIGHLY factual
All of this bc you refuse to simply admit your friend was dumb for entering when he wasn't going to be there. This is hilarious. Make sur eyou let him know you're defending his stupidity on the internet.

walkingBred walkingBred Just Foot Locker... for now lol. I would’ve thought all of this would’ve happened later. Not the week after they rolled out the app.

9B533FB7-A455-4E25-B62D-574AAB78DBB2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom