Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, even for their retail price I wouldn't buy them if they're doing that. I almost stopped buying Jordan 3's because of this problem.  I've seen a few people say this has been happening too.

my plats are chipped to and never worn...my bc 3's man forget about it...its like wth

Has nothing to do w/ the sneakers but does Kanye have some kind of stock in Givenchy?
From the clothes to the WTT artwork to the jewelry, he's been going hard for the brand :nerd:

He is good friends with Ricardo Tisci , head designer for Givency men wear

Last edited:
my plats are chipped to and never worn...my bc 3's man forget about it...its like wth

I've wore my solars 5 or 6 times, no cracks yet, but creasing something serious..the last time i wore them i looked down and thought, i shouldve sold these bc after a few more wears they will not look fresh smh...bc3s I wear a ton and no cracking, wc3s on the other hand cracked horribly. Mars 4's cracked the worst ever for me...

Has nothing to do w/ the sneakers but does Kanye have some kind of stock in Givenchy?
From the clothes to the WTT artwork to the jewelry, he's been going hard for the brand :nerd:

All the black tees with a dog or graphic on them Ye has been wearing has been Givenchy right?

Man the prices on size 13s are crazy. If they get any higher I might as well try to get some Watch The Throne LeBrons :smh:

I've wore my solars 5 or 6 times, no cracks yet, but creasing something serious..the last time i wore them i looked down and thought, i shouldve sold these bc after a few more wears they will not look fresh smh...bc3s I wear a ton and no cracking, wc3s on the other hand cracked horribly. Mars 4's cracked the worst ever for me...

imma wear my pats on my bday i just hope they dont look crazy tho

You should probably let those Solars go, they won't uncrease themselves and will get worse when sitting in your closet. Especially if they're size 10.5. 8)

Look out yall. More accurate reps are gonna start circulating soon. The sole is STILL translucent, though. And the scales and ridges appear to be from the previous rep still too. The toebox has been fixed, though.

Last edited:
* Finally got these in today .
- After missing out on RD , giving up a pair of Zens to get these , and getting scammed once ... I finally got em

Nike Air Yeezy II by Micho.0, on Flickr

- Good luck to all those that are still looking for a pair . Big thanks to a fellow ISSer

Last edited:
Congrats...always good to see NTers finally getting the real pair and not settling for those god awful replicas

Last edited:
Look out yall. More accurate reps are gonna start circulating soon. The sole is STILL translucent, though. And the scales and ridges appear to be from the previous rep still too. The toebox has been fixed, though.

theyll eventually get the sole perfect. just add another chemical to get them more cloudy and theyll be harder to spot. the scales still look the same but they def fixed that heel w the fin backbone. the first ones all had the same width. now they start small and gradually get bigger like the authentics. toebox is looking better to. crazy

my good look at these...smh[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

OH MY...

Looks like these chinese bootlegers go hard on these. No square/bulky feet looking like the others.

They even crease like the OG's! I got the real solar reds and if i haven't saw detailed views of the scales i

could fall off thinking these were da real thing. 

Now with these out i don't know what's next. Seeing Prices droppin'/Scams everywhere though. IMO.

So what we are seeing is two different new versions post the previous replica...

It's crazy though, people who don't know enough to tell the difference, unknowingly buy the fakes that looked obviously fake and off from the real thing anyway, and the ones who do know and buy them don't care if they aren't real, and look bad anyway. So who are they making these for?

Not gonna lie, the fakes are getting better and better.  If they fix the soles and scales then I won't even be able to tell the difference when someone is rocking them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom