Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1,000 tbh

I don't agree. I can almost understand shelling out over a grand for a deadstock example. It's new, it's yours, and you worked hard for it. Hell, I'm even prepared to shell out over a grand. But USED?

I wouldn't buy any sneaker for over a grand, used.

That's just me.

Last edited:
I don't agree. I can almost understand shelling out over a grand for a deadstock example. It's new, it's yours, and you worked hard for it. Hell, I'm even prepared to shell out over a grand. But USED?
That's just me.

Well, this isn't just any sneaker. And you won't find these brand new for less then $1,400. I'd say $1,000 is fair. I've done my research.

Well, this isn't just any sneaker. And you won't find these brand new for less then $1,400. I'd say $1,000 is fair. I've done my research.

Yea, it is a highly sought after sneaker, and extremely limited...

But that's just me. When I finally get opportunity, if it's used, I won't offer anything over a grand. If it's new, I'll go over that.

That's just me.
1 wear doesn't drop the price by $500+ unless they completely destroyed the sneakers like that one photo in the thread. Usually it'd be almost deadstock. But I'm with you on the used sneakers part. I don't even bang with them period.

I'm your pushaaaa

Only why I have hard time selling it because the mission I went on to get them with the homies...

5.5 hour drive to NYC for them to paid retail.. Plus I had a slight case of pneumonia...

Negotiating on something now. Far more than I am really willing to go. Gonna try and talk him down.

That's how I'm feeling. Why even wear it, if you were gonna try and sell it later? Just to say you had it? Cool Points, I guess. smh

There's pairs out there waiting to be sold.... thats my thought on the market will see i think they drop more.
glasses.gif

you fellas waiting on these "deals" will get left out in the cold if you dont make moves now... especially if you are a bigger sz... they are drying up & people still sitting on them are slowly rasing prices

& before any smart *** can say im blowing smoke trying to sell my set & boost the already stupid hype levels ......they are gone so im not... just contributing & trying to help out fellow nters

It seems like the market might be drying up a bit, but at the same time the hypebeasts are gone or have already gotten theirs, so the competition might not be there.

Just don't be surprised if you deal with a douche who acts like anything below $2000 is an insulting offer

Prices are pretty much set already. Lowest I've seen them go for is 1200 for plats and 1400 for solars, too bad neither was my size

you fellas waiting on these "deals" will get left out in the cold if you dont make moves now... especially if you are a bigger sz... they are drying up & people still sitting on them are slowly rasing prices
& before any smart *** can say im blowing smoke trying to sell my set & boost the already stupid hype levels ......they are gone so im not... just contributing & trying to help out fellow nters

sz 13's Solar's aren't going anywhere near 1400, or so i can see. I'm starting to appreciate the Y1's anyway, rather chase a 12 or 13 in them.

Prices are pretty set and rising at this point . Searching eBay over the last few week show the market drying up even on the other site. Solar Reds are very scarce and will be very hard to find a deal.

What's a good price for DS solars sz 8?
Ready to pull the trigger on a good price...
Dimez... :nerd: :wink:

personally I seen a couple pars go on ebay for 1500 or less but now it looks like prices went up...

trynna decided still on hat im gonna do with mine..thinking about doubling up on solars...or copping some serious heat...I'm might use them for yeezy 1 zen or lv jaspers...

dont know yet..i know they will be sold to recoup cost of what i decide to copp.. would be tight if i could get another size 7 for under $1400

Prices are pretty much set already. Lowest I've seen them go for is 1200 for plats and 1400 for solars, too bad neither was my size
sad to say but ur dead on. ive been looking at 10.5s to 11s for either color for the past month and theyre slowly getting scarce. we had a nice time frame to either cut a deal w people who wanted the quick sale or who got lucky from ndc or raffles. that ship has sailed. might just settle for the keychain. lol

Man that's horrible, hes trying so hard to make his fakes look like the real deal.
The fakes Look like they feel like crap :lol:

I saw a legit pair of Plats at a boutique here in Beijing for about $1100.00.. I guess that's a bargain from what I'm seeing on eBay. It was nice to actually hold a pair in my hand. These are some really nice shoes.

Has nothing to do w/ the sneakers but does Kanye have some kind of stock in Givenchy?

From the clothes to the WTT artwork to the jewelry, he's been going hard for the brand :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom