Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these fake factories would sell just the lacetips lol

this is getting scary....just had to pull my plats out i think the color is off on the replicas but sheeshhhhhhh i thought the gold lace tips would save me i guess not

Getting closer with each remake, those plats are close enough to fool people(once those horrible scales are fixed).

EDIT: Just found a video where the comments are pointing out the problems, and the guy is thanking every one and sending the suggestions to the factory. So the next batch should be undetectable. Crazy

Last edited:
Fakes are definitely getting closer. The scales are an absolute joke on that Platinum pair, though.

Those fakes look like all the other fakes imo. Even that Plat pair.....to me it's noticeable once you look at the proportion and colors of the plats are off. The shape and color of the shoe will be the hardest to imitate.

Congrats on the Solars, Terx

Those fakes look like all the other fakes imo. Even that Plat pair.....to me it's noticeable once you look at the proportion and colors of the plats are off. The shape and color of the shoe will be the hardest to imitate.

Yea, proportion is what's gonna get them, especially in video and in person. It's the images from angles which hide alot of those flaws that will defnintely get people caught up, buying these imitations. Ugh. Nike should just release a new batch just to spite the imitators. lol

Them fakes are still so obvious if you own a legit pair, they might fool those who are not really into the yeezy. I just can't rock them especially a high profile shoes like the yeezy, you know when people see you wearing them, the first thing they do is to find out if they are real or not. Wearing fake pairs are like asking for embarrassment constantly. for the same price or less, I rather rock a pair of authentic Roshe than wear a fake pair of Yeezy any day :lol:.

Thanks guys ,

Just watched the video provided by dimez and I must say it is pretty frightening seeing how good these fakes are getting :smh:
But imo I think there are 2 things that replicas won't ever get right -
-The Python skin
-The GliD Sole
Let's just hope it stays that way otherwise fakes will be impossible to distinguish.

Last edited:
I need to find one of these wholesalers for some extra gold lace tips for my authentics.

I agree the color is one thing they cant imitate...the color looks so off and it doesnt even flow properly

Them fakes are still so obvious if you own a legit pair, they might fool those who are not really into the yeezy. I just can't rock them especially a high profile shoes like the yeezy, you know when people see you wearing them, the first thing they do is to find out if they are real or not. Wearing fake pairs are like asking for embarrassment constantly. for the same price or less, I rather rock a pair of authentic Roshe than wear a fake pair of Yeezy any day :lol:.

true.

hey are those the yee..... oh never mind..... :wow:....:rofl:

I can't stand fakes or the people that wear them. Sad thing about people that wear them though is that the average person in the streets don't own a real pair and don't know the difference so if somebody is wearing fakes who's to tell that the person has on fakes. For every 1 person that can tell they are fakes there are a 100 that might think they are legit so the fake wearer is the winner smh.

I can't stand fakes or the people that wear them. Sad thing about people that wear them though is that the average person in the streets don't own a real pair and don't know the difference so if somebody is wearing fakes who's to tell that the person has on fakes. For every 1 person that can tell they are fakes there are a 100 that might think they are legit so the fake wearer is the winner smh.

Yea. It's one thing to not know, but it's another to buy them knowing. Trying to impress people and all that... smh I hope I don't see someone with some fakes in my parts.

Last edited:
Lol i've clowned people in the past for rocking fakes on the streets. Prepare to be straight up embarrassed if you walk by me with some feezys on.

things the bootleggers cant replicate

whats the most any niketalker is willing to say they spend on a pair of yeezy 2's?

i know someone who spend $2600.00 who's a lurker

BTW them fakes of the zen grey look good

if i was able to see and try on a pair in person i think i just might buy a pair for the hell of it

Last edited:
whats the most any niketalker is willing to say they spend on a pair of yeezy 2's?
if i was able to see and try on a pair in person i think i just might buy a pair for the hell of it

Paying over a grand is already overkill. I would never spend close to 3 stacks on these. To me, it's just not worth it.

That's a solid down payment on this Audi I wanna get into again.

Thats absurd, I really like this shoe but wouldnt even contemplate spending that much Honestly, the shoe is nice I'll admit but 2600 is not worth it especially when you can find them at 1800 and lower if you haggle enough. WTF was dude thinking?

$1500...i spent less than that on all 3 pairs i had purchased. Never would do more than thats after i know i can obtain these for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom