Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find one of these wholesalers for some extra gold lace tips for my authentics.

i had to do this for my yeezy 1 for a bit....and they was still off..these may be easier to replicate though...

Yeah I had the gold tips just fall off rocking them around my room..I recommend taking them off if you don't glue them.

Them fakes are still so obvious if you own a legit pair, they might fool those who are not really into the yeezy. I just can't rock them especially a high profile shoes like the yeezy, you know when people see you wearing them, the first thing they do is to find out if they are real or not. Wearing fake pairs are like asking for embarrassment constantly. for the same price or less, I rather rock a pair of authentic Roshe than wear a fake pair of Yeezy any day
laugh.gif
How are you gonna find out if you're just walking by or driving by?  Unless you ask to look at them or follow someone around examining them then they'll look just like the authentic pairs, assuming they fix the scales.  The sole is different, some people don't know/care about charging them, so even some authentic pairs won't be glowing like the pairs posted.
Lol i've clowned people in the past for rocking fakes on the streets. Prepare to be straight up embarrassed if you walk by me with some feezys on.
Not that I condone rocking fakes, but why don't you just leave them alone?  No need to be a jerk and display your immaturity...

Last edited:
I've been speaking with this person whose supposed to have a pair in my size (eBay). But all I'm seeing is red flags left and right:

-- DETECTIVE MODE ACTIVATED --

1) He photoshopped his name on the cards in each image (it's so obvious, too).
2) He is apparently not able to do anything with his eBay account (making new listings, etc) or PayPal (can't send an invoice for the Buy It Now Price he want's them for).
3) He wants considerably less than the market going rate.
4) He apparently can't send me an email (said he sent it, but it's been like 16 hours. Email doesn't work like that).
5) On his listing, he gives numerous reasons why his account has 0 Feedback (didn't pay his eBay fees, due to him being out of town, etc).
6) On top of that, he wants me to send the money (half) as a GIFT.

I'd rather be safe than sorry, and pay a the market markup, assuring I'd actually get my item, than risk this risky *** deal.

Btw, can the people who have the Solars tell me if they are chipping like the Plats were at all after a few wears? How are they holding up, and how often are you wearing them?

Last edited:
Not that I condone rocking fakes, but why don't you just leave them alone?  No need to be a jerk and display your immaturity...
cuz he prob really doesnt do s**t. anyone can be a hardbody on the internet and say they do this and that. but like u said. its still immature if he does. i dont rock fakes and dont care if others do. the only time ive seen someone rag on shoes ended up being hilarious bc the guy who was doing all the talking couldnt even start his old buick after we all got our shoes. everyone was dying when him and his friends were the last ones left in the parking lot. easy to talk crap when ur buddies outnumber a little teenager just minding his own business. felt bad for the kid but i didnt get involved. should have though

imma put yall up on game on the box as soon as i get in...something so suttled i notices but im not sure if eeveryone else did

theres a fake site selling the bag with lace tips.
Could you share a link?

I still have all the lace tips but i wanna rock my solars without feeling worried for scuff the gold ones, and i don't really wanna glue them anyways. 

About the bag on the new fakes, material on the OG are kinda the same of some backpacks and not that silky look of the fakes.

Last edited:
How are you gonna find out if you're just walking by or driving by?  Unless you ask to look at them or follow someone around examining them then they'll look just like the authentic pairs, assuming they fix the scales.  The sole is different, some people don't know/care about charging them, so even some authentic pairs won't be glowing like the pairs posted.

I wear sneaker to work, some of my co-workers are sneaker heads, some of my friends that I hang out with are sneaker heads, I would feel embarrassed if my friends ask me " hey, when did you start rocking fakes?". Seriously, will you go to a mall with some Freezy on? or walk into a Footlocker to check out some shoe with them Freezy? I wouldn't pick on anyone that I don't know who rocks fakes, but its definitely not a good look for them, its non of my business anyway. But I just won't rock fake myself. If you don't see any problem wearing them or don't mind people laughing behind your back, then be my guess.

Ok, good to know. My wonderful dream would be to have both (I really want the Solars, first), so I'm just waiting it out.
Oh, and here's that listing. Can't let my hype/excitement/eagerness overcome my common sense.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300752824043
Dude tell me why some dude tried the same EXACT thing with me except over craigslist. Wanted me to trade my 1's for his 2's. Photoshopped my email on those exact same pictures and swore up and down that he wrote it on there when i called him out. lol

But anyways, considering trading my DS 1's for some 2's...would you guys do it?

no i wouldnt 1's are way better quality, dont let the hype get to you

Last edited:
no i wouldnt 1's are way better quality, dont let the hype get to you
Lol its not the hype man trust me! I just love the way the 2's look on feet man. I'd wear them. I already have a pair of plats i just want a second pair

of the same color? or solars? either way i probably wouldnt do it but its up to u i never trade or sell things unless i have doubles cuz u may end up missing it one day, but thats just me

As I said back when I first started posting here, once I get the real deals, I will get hands on whatever fakes are out there flodding the market, and do a detailed comparison (both images, and video) of the differences, and how to protect yourselves and spot fake Yeezy 2 sneakers, no matter the version.

Dude tell me why some dude tried the same EXACT thing with me except over craigslist. Wanted me to trade my 1's for his 2's. Photoshopped my email on those exact same pictures and swore up and down that he wrote it on there when i called him out. lol

But anyways, considering trading my DS 1's for some 2's...would you guys do it?

I would do it, only because I was never really a big fan of the original Yeezys. So if I was you, I would. lol

EDIT - People are cracking me up. They are coming with bags now (clearly not the same ones, but an imitation with two less lacetips), and all the replica lovers are having hard ons about it on YouTube. The shoes are still the same, ugly imitations as before, but now it's got a bag!

The same people are placing orders for the fakes because they have a bag, now. smh.

Last edited:
I've been speaking with this person whose supposed to have a pair in my size (eBay). But all I'm seeing is red flags left and right:

-- DETECTIVE MODE ACTIVATED --

1) He photoshopped his name on the cards in each image (it's so obvious, too).
2) He is apparently not able to do anything with his eBay account (making new listings, etc) or PayPal (can't send an invoice for the Buy It Now Price he want's them for).
3) He wants considerably less than the market going rate.
4) He apparently can't send me an email (said he sent it, but it's been like 16 hours. Email doesn't work like that).
5) On his listing, he gives numerous reasons why his account has 0 Feedback (didn't pay his eBay fees, due to him being out of town, etc).

6) On top of that, he wants me to send the money (half) as a GIFT.

I'd rather be safe than sorry, and pay a the market markup, assuring I'd actually get my item, than risk this risky *** deal.

Btw, can the people who have the Solars tell me if they are chipping like the Plats were at all after a few wears? How are they holding up, and how often are you wearing them?
That's the only red flag that matters. 

So this dude on Ebay with 300 something feedback might be pulling a scam.  Told me he would sell his solars for 1900 and i said i would do it.  Asked him to send me 2 pictures with Yeezy 5 next to it.  He came back with this "What? your kidding right?  Dont you see my feedback?  Im not a scammer.  I took the pics on ebay myself with a buddies camera now you want 2 more?  Go waste someone else's time."  Hahahahahah. Told the dude good luck with his chance of moving his shoes. Of course 10 minutes later dude offered them to me agian. WITHOUT A PICTURE!  Not taking that chance. Straight clown

Even dudes with actual feedback history still scamming. Smh.

EDIT - Visual guides on spotting the first and newest round of replicas.

Last edited:
Ok, good to know. My wonderful dream would be to have both (I really want the Solars, first), so I'm just waiting it out.
Oh, and here's that listing. Can't let my hype/excitement/eagerness overcome my common sense.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300752824043
First. The "No feedback" is a NO GO.

Second. Even when those Yeezy's pass perfectly the legit check there's a think you should spot: The name in the paper is photoshopped, you can see it

while checking the space between the paper, they 'change' when carefully watching the photos, also the 'buy it now' price is real low for any OG Yeezy II.

Third. Well, i think you don't need anymore reasons, that listing is screaming SCAM, in the best case he's gonna send you a fake, or maybe nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom