Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the "leather scales" on those fakes still looks horrible. Easy to spot if you own Yeezy 2s.
If I see anybody rocking Feezys around here your getting straight up clowned.

How has that worked out in the past? How does the person react to that?

Fakes are pretty close, the biggest thing for me was the sheen of the leather on the scales(Looks off, to dull). I couldn't wear fakes though, I would always know they weren't real.

Lol some people don't care but some people put their head down and proceed in their walk of shame.

Lol the "leather scales" on those fakes still looks horrible. Easy to spot if you own Yeezy 2s.
If I see anybody rocking Feezys around here your getting straight up clowned.

How has that worked out in the past? How does the person react to that?
Fakes are pretty close, the biggest thing for me was the sheen of the leather on the scales(Looks off, to dull). I couldn't wear fakes though, I would always know they weren't real.

yeah I was gonna say like how empty is your life you're gonna take time out to do that? Like if a dude is rockin' em and not being douchy about it why bother? How's what this dude's rocking gonna impact your life? If you notice they seem to be off and can 1000% say theyre fugazi then just lol to yourself and keep it pushing. Granted if he's out there trying to be gucci then yeah call em out, but if not let dudes be.

Lol I do whatever I please homie. I aint down with these chumps promoting fugazzi sneakers. If a dude got a problem he can speak up.

Last edited:
Lol I do whatever I please homie. I aint down with these chumps promoting fugazzi sneakers. If a dude got a problem he can speak up.
dbqyh1.gif

I really hope you get prepared to get punched in the mouth. To be honest, these fakes are probably on par with the dudes that bought Ray Allen 13s from Sneakerape and Freddy Krugers from VMVINC. if someone is rocking these Feezys on feet, are you really going to bend down and inspect every little detail on the shoe? Probably not.

I get punched in the mouth 5 days a week bruh. Have for the last 5 yrs. It's called muay thai. Anyways, I aint trying to derail the thread.

Seems like the people making the fakes can't get the fake leather scales correct no matter how much effort they put into it. Harder to spot on the platinums, but it's pretty obvious that the real solar reds have their scales carved in deeper into the leather and also feature that fading effect that the fakes don't have.

Last edited:
But don't you have baby-feet and are more or less considered rotund from your previous photos? Those statistics don't seem too threatening...

This is a real-life scenario:

Exhibit A:
-You're with your friends and trying too hard to act cool.
-You see a dude with fakes that you've sized-up.
-You make snide remarks solely because you have people around you or do nothing because he can probably take out all of you.

Exhibit B:
-You're alone.
-You see a dude with fakes that you've sized-up.
-You do NOTHING.

The pros & cons of the internet. I can instantly connect with family all across the world yet I can also run into internet "tough" guys...

I get punched in the mouth 5 days a week bruh. Have for the last 5 yrs. It's called muay thai. Anyways, I aint trying to derail the thread.

Seems like the people making the fakes can't get the fake leather scales correct no matter how much effort they put into it.
Wearing a Tap-Out shirt isn't muay thai though...

lol ok little buddy.

345cvoy.jpg

These are what the real ones look like. Fakes scales don't even look the same. They look plasticy and shiny.

Last edited:
Those look legit. And that is a pretty solid price. But I would of asked for tagged pics. He could of stolen those pics and sends you Feezys.

Last edited:
On June 9th.....I failed on all parts to get these....

Went to a raffle at Unkwn down here in miami...failed
A local spot did a rsvp twitter...failed (but I still think it was shady)
Stayed up all day, with my eyes glued to nike's twitter account...the link popped up at the end of the Heat game...
I didnt even get to my cart before NDC "reliable" website crashed...
and other bull opportunities like the RSVP Gallery stock or twitter contests

Overall **#k you Nike...for making this hard for the people who just wanted to wear the shoe...

I unfortunately I still wanted the shoes after all that i went through...so i decided to sell some stuff..including my Lebron 8 south beaches...which I will get down the road again...hopefully

But I got them :smokin

Im satisfied...dare to say happy? I couldnt help to smile once i had them in my hands...

I just wanted to share my story with you guys...I know they are just shoes but most of us in this thread went through alot for these and some still dont have them...just wanted to say thanks to you guys in this thread for the info and entertainment :nthat:

^^^ Nice Glad u Got a Pair Seems Like u Went thru Hell

BTW r u Willing To Sell The Gold Lace Locks For The Laces ...

congrats man! success stories are the only thing worth keeping this thread alive since it's becoming more obvious there wont be any other colorways released.
i dont know why people keep bringing up fakes. take it to the legit checks.

bay , you finally got em my dude congrats man

Though you did fail at several attempts and had to make some sacrifices but in the end you came out victorious right on brotha , right on

Last edited:
On June 9th.....I failed on all parts to get these....
Went to a raffle at Unkwn down here in miami...failed
A local spot did a rsvp twitter...failed (but I still think it was shady)
Stayed up all day, with my eyes glued to nike's twitter account...the link popped up at the end of the Heat game...
I didnt even get to my cart before NDC "reliable" website crashed...
and other bull opportunities like the RSVP Gallery stock or twitter contests
Overall **#k you Nike...for making this hard for the people who just wanted to wear the shoe...
I unfortunately I still wanted the shoes after all that i went through...so i decided to sell some stuff..including my Lebron 8 south beaches...which I will get down the road again...hopefully
But I got them
smokin.gif

Im satisfied...dare to say happy? I couldnt help to smile once i had them in my hands...
I just wanted to share my story with you guys...I know they are just shoes but most of us in this thread went through alot for these and some still dont have them...just wanted to say thanks to you guys in this thread for the info and entertainment
nthat.gif
Congrats brotha! Nice to see another SFL cat get them who is wearing them!!! Hopefully I'll run into you one day when im rocking mine!

bay , you finally got em my dude congrats man

Though you did fail at several attempts and had to make some sacrifices but in the end you came out victorious right on brotha , right on

haha thanks bro...also thanks for helping me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom