Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty damn close....
i regret that i even checked in on this thread after seeing this pic. i havent looked at my solars in about a month, and ive only wore them a handful of times, so im not familiar with every detail, but the ones in that pic could pass for legit. it sucks. the only good thing about the fakes coming out so good is it could kill the resell game. making people more reluctant to buy from anything but reputable sites...

this is getting scary.

i expected fakes this close outta air randy, but not these others...

people need to drop dimes left and right to nike about these fake sites, we can at least hope they will take action and stop some of them...

FINALLY! .....for retail

My story is very similar to many of you all.. struck out on every single Yeezy RSVP, raffle, online chance et cetera, et cetera!

And I did most of them throughout the country if not all of them :smh:, even tried in Canada!

I could have easily gave up n succumb to the resale prices, but I couldn't bring myself to think that paying over a grand for a pair of shoes is slightly ok!

I do have other priorities to take care of like the most of us regular folk

So I decided to delay my attempt to purchase until my priorities were in order

Got word on Villa's scavenger hunt in Philly, so I tried my hand and came up empty handed

I went there with 3 of my boys and 2 of the 4 got lucky.. so I couldn't be too upset, no salt!

Met some NTers there that were lucky enough to cop.. they know who I am and they know who they are

I got word that Villa was doing a raffle in Cleveland.. left empty handed again!

And just recently, Villa held another scavenger hunt in Chicago this time around.. so I had to try my hand!

Went there with 3 of my boys again.. came back to DC with 4 "grand prizes" and a pair of Miami Vice LeBrons for myself and a pair of the red foams for one of my boys

Couldn't have been happier.. now I'm hunting for a relatively decent priced pair of the blacks

The Yeezys in that ebay listing are clearly legit....are those are the ones you'll be receiving? Now thats a completely different story

FINALLY! .....for retail

My story is very similar to many of you all.. struck out on every single Yeezy RSVP, raffle, online chance et cetera, et cetera!
And I did most of them throughout the country if not all of them :smh:, even tried in Canada!
I could have easily gave up n succumb to the resale prices, but I couldn't bring myself to think that paying over a grand for a pair of shoes is slightly ok!
I do have other priorities to take care of like the most of us regular folk
So I decided to delay my attempt to purchase until my priorities were in order
Got word on Villa's scavenger hunt in Philly, so I tried my hand and came up empty handed
I went there with 3 of my boys and 2 of the 4 got lucky.. so I couldn't be too upset, no salt!
Met some NTers there that were lucky enough to cop.. they know who I am and they know who they are
I got word that Villa was doing a raffle in Cleveland.. left empty handed again!
And just recently, Villa held another scavenger hunt in Chicago this time around.. so I had to try my hand!
Went there with 3 of my boys again.. came back to DC with 4 "grand prizes" and a pair of Miami Vice LeBrons for myself and a pair of the red foams for one of my boys
Couldn't have been happier.. now I'm hunting for a relatively decent priced pair of the blacks

So which "DC" guy are you?

Are you the one with the dreads?

Congrats by the way.

Last edited:
good point.........we might be the new school but doesnt mean we are messing up the game..........the hobby of a real sneaker head  is to cop shoes that you like period if you feel good rocking it then who is to say it looks wack....

C'mon son. Gotta be more specific than that...
Like 80% of DC has dreads :lol:

Weren't you the one that brought up reading comprehension earlier? :tongue:

I was obviously asking which one of the DC guys he was, out of the ones that participated in the Villa Event in Chicago... There was only 4 of them and they made it known up front they were from DC.

Weren't you the one that brought up reading comprehension earlier? :tongue:
I was obviously asking which one of the DC guys he was, out of the ones that participated in the Villa Event in Chicago... There was only 4 of them and they made it known up front they were from DC.

I was playing around :lol:
I was sterotyping people from our area

My bad... Sometimes it's hard to detect sarcasm on these boards...

I'm familiar with DC too fam... Lived in and around the Urea for years. Also attended UMD which is right down the block on RT.1 :smokin

Last edited:
After wearing my solars a half dozen times(as seen in the first pic), the wearable shoetrees seem to be doing the job. .. Downside is they take awhile to get used to. Definitely sacrificing comfort for that 'DS' look.

Last edited:
I highly reccomend the wearable shoe trees. Ive had them for years, they are readily removable, can be used daily and dont break. The comfort is a little wack but you will get used to it. Had cement 3s ive worn 40 times with out a single crease.

I highly reccomend the wearable shoe trees. Ive had them for years, they are readily removable, can be used daily and dont break. The comfort is a little wack but you will get used to it. Had cement 3s ive worn 40 times with out a single crease.

Ive been using the decreaser. i feel they are a lot better, and more comfortable then those shoe trees

I've try them out before, maybe I have wide feet, I have to take them out after 5 mins of walking with them in my shoes, such a torture.

one of my lacetips is stuck on...any advice? I dont want to rip the lace trying to remove it lol

got some plats today, and there's think sort of ink stain on the midsole where the glow in the dark bottom goes. the dude told me that it came like that and its probably from the ink on the receipt. gonna try using magic eraser on it, anyone have suggestions?

will post some pics up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom