Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit check plz.

sold the guy some kicks before. he beat me to the deal the first time and decided to deal them to me.

Last edited:
box looks too small. Also the MSRP tag is missing and I don't see any signs that the tag was ripped off because there's no grooves, that's a red flag for me

Lol that's because it's not a US market pair. That tab isn't there on JP Market boxes...Just like we didn't get the nike product tag in the US.

Box size is on point... Look at the box in relation to the sneakers... Box makes that size 10.5 look like a size 8...

Last edited:
I am expecting a bonus soon for up to 5 stacks for passing the CPA exam. I am really thinking about buying a pair of these and tan yeezy 1s with the loot. But if I pay that much for em I will not want to wear em :/

box looks too small. Also the MSRP tag is missing and I don't see any signs that the tag was ripped off because there's no grooves, that's a red flag for me

I wasn't asking for a legit check from you. I just got this pair in and I know 100% that they're authentic.

Know what you're talking about. :smh:

I am expecting a bonus soon for up to 5 stacks for passing the CPA exam. I am really thinking about buying a pair of these and tan yeezy 1s with the loot. But if I pay that much for em I will not want to wear em :/

In my opinion, the 2s aren't worth $1500+ .

I would search around and see if you can find a decent deal.

They are a lot more comfortable than I thought though! For some reason I love the Platinums way more. Maybe just because grey sneakers catch my eye.

I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF BOTH Y2 COLORWAYS! GOT RAPED, BUT THESE SNEAKERS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

(All caps because I'm that excited lol)

I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF BOTH Y2 COLORWAYS! GOT RAPED, BUT THESE SNEAKERS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

(All caps because I'm that excited lol)

I'm am NOT hating at all, not one bit and I even want to congratulate you for acquiring something you liked that much and are so excited to own. That feeling is why alot of us still buy sneakers today, BUUUT these kinda of comments worry me. The enthusiasms is more than likely the product of your pure excitement of owning the shoe but the fact you know you got r*ped to get a shoe just makes me queasy about where sneaker culture is and is headed. Not so much the people in the culture but how the "product suppliers" are going to treat us consumers. Still congrats!

Lol that's because it's not a US market pair. That tab isn't there on JP Market boxes...Just like we didn't get the nike product tag in the US.

Box size is on point... Look at the box in relation to the sneakers... Box makes that size 10.5 look like a size 8...
the box looked too small compared to the sneakers and the first thing i spot when i legit check for yeezys are the tags.
I wasn't asking for a legit check from you. I just got this pair in and I know 100% that they're authentic.

Know what you're talking about.
mean.gif
and yes i do know what i'm talking about

the box looked too small compared to the sneakers and the first thing i spot when i legit check for yeezys are the tags.

and yes i do know what i'm talking about
both pair are fake. 3M is too 3M-y.

Those solars are too solar. 

The boxes are too small

I'm satisfied with the fact that i'll never own these again. not paying these prices. if its a reasonable price on a used pair i'd jump on it tho

I'm am NOT hating at all, not one bit and I even want to congratulate you for acquiring something you liked that much and are so excited to own. That feeling is why alot of us still buy sneakers today, BUUUT these kinda of comments worry me. The enthusiasms is more than likely the product of your pure excitement of owning the shoe but the fact you know you got r*ped to get a shoe just makes me queasy about where sneaker culture is and is headed. Not so much the people in the culture but how the "product suppliers" are going to treat us consumers. Still congrats!

I acquired both pairs for considerably less than their going rate- which is definitely still "rape" considering retail was $245. I really can't believe I spent this much money on kicks, but I'm a slave to my school work so this is more of a "yolo" (as corny as it may sound) purchase, something to feel good about. I do see your point, but this release is unlike any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom