Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there no official word on the 3rd colorway Its a new year already
frown.gif

The prices for Y1's are all over the place in my size (12). What's "reasonable" for DS tan Y1's? I really have no idea.

The prices for Y1's are all over the place in my size (12). What's "reasonable" for DS tan Y1's? I really have no idea.

I'd love to find a size 10 DS for a reasonable price as well. With so many fakes floating out in the market, I've had a hard time pinning down one.

the box looked too small compared to the sneakers and the first thing i spot when i legit check for yeezys are the tags.

and yes i do know what i'm talking about

no, no you still dont know what your talking about if you use the msrp tag as a method for legit checking. the msrp tag is only on pairs sold in the US, international pairs have none. not "oh we will tear them off and there will still be perforations" but NONE. they print those stickers with no tag because *GASP* other countries use different currencies! can you believe it? i know, its mind "bottling" right?....

but you dont have to take my word for it, after all, you know more than us because you have two pairs...:stoneface:

Last edited:
no, no you still dont know what your talking about if you use the msrp tag as a method for legit checking. the msrp tag is only on pairs sold in the US, international pairs have none. not "oh we will tear them off and there will still be perforations" but NONE. they print those stickers with no tag because *GASP* other countries use different currencies! can you believe it? i know, its mind "bottling" right?....

but you dont have to take my word for it, after all, you know more than us because you have two pairs...
indifferent.gif
i guess after 206 pages everyone's now a expert. i personally would only buy them if they were from the US. ill just step back with my pairs and enjoy everyone else giving their 2 cents.

I still don't know how many pairs were actually produced ? I heard somewhere around 5k of each color

Last edited:
i guess after 206 pages everyone's now a expert. i personally would only buy them if they were from the US. ill just step back with my pairs and enjoy everyone else giving their 2 cents.
I made the authentic/fake comparison and my inbox is filled with legit checks on a daily basis. I am never wrong when it comes to the yeezy 2. The shoes are real, you were wrong.

oh and no need to brag about having 2 pair of shoes that never leave the house! wear them. they're shoes.
happy.gif

Last edited:
I'm glad someone knows there stuff. I'd hate to get burned for a lot of money. I see major scams on e bay when I look at them

Thank Yeezus i jumped on the deal to buy my solars...barely any real solars on ebay anymore...just fakes :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom