Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261160632205?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

22k though
sick.gif

That 4 letter R word does get tossed around a lot on any thread. It's consensual when the buyer is willing to pay what the seller is asking. It's all subjective. A persons r*** price might not be someone elses.

my dude is wearing his yeezys and enjoying them there not sitting in some closet. REPPED . Wear your stuff, enjoy life. enjoy the things you working hard to get. sneakers sitting in a box just so you can show your homies when they come over , or show off on IG is pointless to me.

my dude is wearing his yeezys and enjoying them there not sitting in some closet. REPPED . Wear your stuff, enjoy life. enjoy the things you working hard to get. sneakers sitting in a box just so you can show your homies when they come over , or show off on IG is pointless to me.

Just finally copped some plats and while I plan on wearing them there's no way I'd wear them in the snow or anywhere I know that would **** them up real fast and that's with any of my kicks I hold to a higher standard. That's what beaters are for.

Just finally copped some plats and while I plan on wearing them there's no way I'd wear them in the snow or anywhere I know that would **** them up real fast and that's with any of my kicks I hold to a higher standard. That's what beaters are for.

haha i feel you on the snow part, that i do, but i still give him props for rocking them.

and props on the new pic up :smokin

Last edited:
haha i feel you on the snow part, that i do, but i still give him props for rocking them.

and props on the new pic up :smokin

Thnx bro... Took months after striking out and much more $ than retail but I have no regrets I can truly say. Now if I can land Solars ill be one happy shoe head that loves his kicks lol.

yeah no way im wearing heat in snow. im not gonna whip out bin jordans in the snow lmao

in the snow :pimp:

sad to see all the pairs sitting in closets when they could be out there on someone's feet who'd actually enjoy them.

I wish they'd come out with a third colorway. I'd love a chance to get at these yeezys. I wasn't in the sneaker game last year when they came out with the Yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom