Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just like the fact the leather keeps it's smell on the 1's. the leather on the Jasper's never really had a smell. It is tumbled and softer tho.

Yeezy 1s over Yeezy 2 in sheer quality.

Yeezy 2s over Yeezy 1 (or any Nike shoe in my opinion) in design, creativity, silhouette, modern look, and fashion appeal.

With everybody having bots now (only reason I was able to get the yeezys in the first place) it's pretty much resale prices or line up for a week. Think I'll do neither

New pics looking good. Feel like the pic of the "red glow" is definitely fake...it would be so easy to photoshop and there's been no sign of glow whatsoever in any of the other pics. Keeping my fingers crossed but trying not to get my hopes up.

I doubt they glow red, Ye's pair on SNL didn't glow when the lights dimmed, so. 

Well, Kal isn't really just a random sneaker head. Dude has a sick collection, and I value his opinion more than anyone else posting in this thread. But he's just another example.

Really it's down to opinion. But 1's were luxury materials, compared to other nike's. Paris dunks are not on the same level. Hell, I even prefer the leather on the 1's over the leather used on my grey & pink LV Jasper's. I've never seen Nike use a better leather than that, it still smells good after 4 years of wear and sitting in open air. Not to mention the build, cushioning, details, etc...

i have to say the Yeezy 1s had A+ leather. i had Tans and Nets and the leather was the same fine leather used on those end designer bags. I also loved the ankle cushioning. Overall, id say the Yeezy 1s were considerably more comfortable than the Yeezy 2s

With everybody having bots now (only reason I was able to get the yeezys in the first place) it's pretty much resale prices or line up for a week. Think I'll do neither

actually NDC shut off access for alot of people that had bots over the weekend. alot of people who had them werent able to get the 88 cement 3s nor the Blacktoe 1s

still photoshopped? i think not
Not arguing that the entire shoe is photoshopped its obviously been established that the reds are in production..

just the dark pictures where all you see is red glow are most likely an edit of solars or plats. It would be super easy to just change the hue from green to blue.. purple.. whatever color

Im doubtful because if they glow he woulda had them "charged" all the way up for the SNL debut which took place almost entirely in the dark

Last edited:
Not arguing that the entire shoe is photoshopped its obviously been established that the reds are in production..

just the dark pictures where all you see is red glow are most likely an edit of solars or plats. It would be super easy to just change the hue from green to blue.. purple.. whatever color
when was it established that the red yeezys are in production? all ive heard so far is rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom