Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the auto add to cart/check out bots are the ones that are hard to compete with. one click and done. while everyone else is trying to click sizes and add to cart.

even then so many have it, it's now a log jam.... better off being one of the first to get in line.

Dem all red yeezys are dope. Too bad dey are hyped to da max thanks to idiots saying dey da best kicks in history. Also yeezy himself doesnt help.

Looks like I might have a deal to sell the signed samples this weekend... Just have to agree to it...
It's cash... I will use the cash to buy a size 13 pair... but I don't see a size 13 pair anywhere...

I can't keep wearing them without the signature continuing to fade |I

Last edited:
The funny thing about the stans is that they dont realize they're in love with a shoe that is pretty much a spizike in terms of mixing a bunch of silhouettes into a different model.

Stans still beast over Yeezy1 but months before called these ugly.

Add a strap and Bam, you have the Yeezy 1

Yeezy 2 is a nice looking shoe but what makes it worth 1k+? Its a mix of the 3 midsole and pretty much a whole rip off of the Sabaku, again, with just the addition of a strap.

Kanye is the most unoriginal "artist" ever IMO. 

Since Proto won't come up for air from Ye's nether regions to comprehend my argument, I have to dumb it down.

I can tell you why the $1800 T.V. is worth more due to the specs, tests, etc.

You're arguing about investments when thats not the point.

Tell me why the Yeezy is worth more than any other shoe? 

It's apparent you're delusional using smells to back your argument and calling materials "luxury"

My 2 DS solars, just sitting in their boxes, already have fading scales. Thats not luxury. 

Looks like I might have a deal to sell the signed samples this weekend... Just have to agree to it...
It's cash... I will use the cash to buy a size 13 pair... but I don't see a size 13 pair anywhere...

so ur meeting up with a guy for a ten thousand dollar transaction? Not the best idea, id come strapped if I were u

The funny thing about the stans is that they dont realize they're in love with a shoe that is pretty much a spizike in terms of mixing a bunch of silhouettes into a different model.

Yeezy 2 is a nice looking shoe but what makes it worth 1k+? Its a mix of the 3 midsole and pretty much a whole rip off of the Sabaku, again, with just the addition of a strap.

Since Proto won't come up for air from Ye's nether regions to comprehend my argument, I have to dumb it down.

It's apparent you're delusional using smells to back your argument and calling materials "luxury"

My 2 DS solars, just sitting in their boxes, already have fading scales. Thats not luxury. 
man get out of this thread, your banter is useless. Come back when you have something valuable to contribute

so ur meeting up with a guy for a ten thousand dollar transaction? Not the best idea, id come strapped if I were u
if i sell it won't be for 10 k.
and i trust a 10k meet up before a 10 k online transaction any day.

Which is this sneaker in the pic? !!

-____- 

there. now can we put any "red glow" rumors to rest until we get a better picture/source?
this was just the glow pic of the kid who has a sample pair selling for 6k, pictures in thread earlier lol

wouldnt even be surprised if its some rich kid buying them have yet to see any "goons" with yeezys
yea cuz the goons are the ones robbing ppl who are slipping and then selling to the rich kids lol

I bet jsu sneaks aint have no red yeezys , the red glow is clearly ps'd ,why you would do that if you have a legit pair early? you can see the lace reflecting white on the gold lace tip, then the "sample" stamp inside could easily come from a solar red sample picture, I have him on facebook even his friends laugh about it. Since I dont see the new spiked pattern that remplace the snake skin I will call this trolling.

man get out of this thread, your banter is useless. Come back when you have something valuable to contribute

this.

it's no secret the shoes kanye used as inspiration for the yeezy 1's...

the RT1's came out after the yeezy 1's, and i never called them ugly, but the lack of the strap, quality materials, and details, made them an easy pass for me.

yeezy 2 doesn't have a 3 midsole (it's a air tech challenge II midsole), and to call it a rip of the sabaku is a mega reach.

i like Y1, Y2, and jaspers, but that's about it from kanye. i've barely listened to any of his music, and think all the givenchy and pyrex crap is ugly, so you can't justify calling me a stan.

it's worth more due to popularity, hype, the designer being a major music artist, celebrity, and fashion influence on the whole industry and culture, the limited numbers, and other reasons... same things that make other shoes worth more than others... what are you even trying to prove here?

the leather still smelling after 4 years is further proof of it's premium quality (just like a $700 leather jacket, or the leather interior of a luxury car, the leather will never lose it's sweet smell), you just don't know what you're talking about when it comes to quality materials and luxury shoes. the scales were meant to fade from what it seems like, but i'm not even making an argument here for Y2's quality, i was talking about 1's (which are better than 2's), and made that clear, so stop reaching.

again, what are you really trying to prove? you don't know what you're talking about, you just like to judge how other men spend their money, argue, and troll this thread...

i'm done feeding you.

Last edited:
I wish Nike would just announce if there dropping or not, the hype is already to the roof...And quite frankly I want them and need to know if I should look forward to them or forget about it..

if i sell it won't be for 10 k.
and i trust a 10k meet up before a 10 k online transaction any day.

meet him inside your bank and deposit the money right away, then give him the shoes.

:lol: at the Kanye West outfit, a little extreme.

Last edited:
meet him inside your bank and deposit the money right away, then give him the shoes.

laugh.gif
at the Kanye West outfit, a little extreme.
Good idea, I would most def do that if I were him. 

this.

it's no secret the shoes kanye used as inspiration for the yeezy 1's...

the RT1's came out after the yeezy 1's, and i never called them ugly, but the lack of the strap, quality materials, and details, made them an easy pass for me.

yeezy 2 doesn't have a 3 midsole (it's a air tech challenge II midsole), and to call it a rip of the sabaku is a mega reach.

i like Y1, Y2, and jaspers, but that's about it from kanye. i've barely listened to any of his music, and think all the givenchy and pyrex crap is ugly, so you can't justify calling me a stan.

it's worth more due to popularity, hype, the designer being a major music artist, celebrity, and fashion influence on the whole industry and culture, the limited numbers, and other reasons... same things that make other shoes worth more than others... what are you even trying to prove here?

the leather still smelling after 4 years is further proof of it's premium quality (just like a $700 leather jacket, or the leather interior of a luxury car, the leather will never lose it's sweet smell), you just don't know what you're talking about when it comes to quality materials and luxury shoes. the scales were meant to fade from what it seems like, but i'm not even making an argument here for Y2's quality, i was talking about 1's (which are better than 2's), and made that clear, so stop reaching.

again, what are you really trying to prove? you don't know what you're talking about, you just like to judge how other men spend their money, argue, and troll this thread...

i'm done feeding you.

Go to sleep.

That red glow is insane.

Edit: Just saw the last page. Still would be dope if legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom