Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, something tells me the red pair isn't going to see a release to the public. Even Jsusneaks' pair has the "SAMPLE" tag on the inside. Nike rarely ever makes just ONE sample of a colorway. I'm sure there are a handful of Red Yeezys going around that are Kanye's size, and of course, people just so happen to get their hands on them.

there will be blood for these.....hypebeast limited edition blood...

roll.gif

bruh, that's my photoshop, i did it to prove fools will believe almost anything is real, those other images with the red glow are clearly PS'd too.
troll failed 
sick.gif

when was it established that the red yeezys are in production? all ive heard so far is rumors.

"In production" was the wrong phrase..just saying that we all know that a couple all-red pairs have been produced. Was clarifying that I think the GITD pic was photoshopped not the pics of the red pair in general.

actually NDC shut off access for alot of people that had bots over the weekend. alot of people who had them werent able to get the 88 cement 3s nor the Blacktoe 1s

that wasn't the case at all... it's just now with the new process and many people getting access to the bot Memp created it's impossible for everyone to grab a pair before the line starts that only people with the fastest computers, browsers, and connections get to grab them first before the line starts.

So we're quoting random "sneaker heads" as proof even though we've owned them ourselves is end all tell all proof? Look, I'm with you, I love the yeezys. The look, colorways, style, everything, but I'm not going to sit here and say that they're the best quality, or even the best shoe nike has ever produced lol.
Right. When it comes to sneakers, its all based on your personal feel for the shoe. Don't care if a "credible" sneaker collector said its the best Nike because to me its not.

I'm still a Roshe fan, but I havent tried on every Nike to say which is the best pair of Nikes. But I've had yeezys and they aren't better than a Roshe IMO

That dude really like to engulf himself in Yeezy sneaker smells? LOL fudge wrong with you bruh.

Last edited:
that wasn't the case at all... it's just now with the new process and many people getting access to the bot Memp created it's impossible for everyone to grab a pair before the line starts that only people with the fastest computers, browsers, and connections get to grab them first before the line starts.

actually something did change. when the Corks, Suns Foams, Kobe EXTs, etc dropped, the shoes were sold out as soon as the link went up thanks to everyone having access to bots. The wait queue actually mseed up alot of people who had bots. Before i got Blacktoes and Cements this weekend, i hadnt been able to grab anything on NDC since the Fighter Jet Foams.

"In production" was the wrong phrase..just saying that we all know that a couple all-red pairs have been produced. Was clarifying that I think the GITD pic was photoshopped not the pics of the red pair in general.
oh ok, still waiting for the release details on these, its not too late.

Right. When it comes to sneakers, its all based on your personal feel for the shoe. Don't care if a "credible" sneaker collector said its the best Nike because to me its not.

I'm still a Roshe fan, but I havent tried on every Nike to say which is the best pair of Nikes. But I've had yeezys and they aren't better than a Roshe IMO

That dude really like to engulf himself in Yeezy sneaker smells? LOL fudge wrong with you bruh.
u think roshes are better than yeezys :x *insert abandon thread gif*

actually something did change. when the Corks, Suns Foams, Kobe EXTs, etc dropped, the shoes were sold out as soon as the link went up thanks to everyone having access to bots. The wait queue actually mseed up alot of people who had bots. Before i got Blacktoes and Cements this weekend, i hadnt been able to grab anything on NDC since the Fighter Jet Foams.

thats because the bots were grabbing everything first lol... now only a limited amount of people can grab them with bots before the line starts... trust me. With all the amount of people with the same bot that tries to grab the same shoe and same sizes only a certain amount can get them before people start getting placed in a line. The bots only grabbed a link, and added the shoe to cart before too many people got a chance to click the link and add manually.... now with so many people with the bot trying to do the same thing it's like a log jam and the people manually clicking, adding, and waiting in a line have a better chance than the people trying to use a bot because once they realized they failed with the bot by the time they go back to get in the line they're so far back they don't get the chance.

Well memphs bot failed this weekend because of his setup. you can only use a keyword(s) for one shoe and everybody was goin for the jordans be it 88s or blacktoes. nike tweeted the gs link first. everyone got the gs page and then couldnt get back in for the adult sizes.

does this make this shoe an instant cop? Personally think the first 2 color ways are better but this is pretty sick....

Well memphs bot failed this weekend because of his setup. you can only use a keyword(s) for one shoe and everybody was goin for the jordans be it 88s or blacktoes. nike tweeted the gs link first. everyone got the gs page and then couldnt get back in for the adult sizes.
So people really are usng bots these days? I thought Nike's new system changed all that.

does this make this shoe an instant cop? Personally think the first 2 color ways are better but this is pretty sick....
-____- 

there. now can we put any "red glow" rumors to rest until we get a better picture/source?

-____- 

there. now can we put any "red glow" rumors to rest until we get a better picture/source?
Omggggggg rainbow glow yeezy gay fish glow gonna release rumored production june 18 release #yeezus #walklikeus #tagsforlikes

Hope no one takes this seriously. 

the auto add to cart/check out bots are the ones that are hard to compete with. one click and done. while everyone else is trying to click sizes and add to cart.

So people really are usng bots these days? I thought Nike's new system changed all that.

yes sir.. I just explained how it works lol... the new system works to an extent, but the bots only allow people with the fastest connections to grab the shoe before the line starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom