Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to go to SNL and saw Kanye walking around the studio before and after the performance and I seriously doubt the red ones glow. They stood out for sure. Spotted them from across the studio ... As far as a glow goes I don't think so

bigup the people defending people on spending ridic amounts of money on sneakers. #idiots

Everyone has a special liking to something. Some people collect figurines from popular bands, some people spend crazy money on making mods to their cars. Obviously several people (and myself) like shoes and have no problem shelling out serious cash to get them.

Stop worrying about other people's financial situations and worry about yourself.

actually NDC shut off access for alot of people that had bots over the weekend. alot of people who had them werent able to get the 88 cement 3s nor the Blacktoe 1s

that wasn't the case at all... it's just now with the new process and many people getting access to the bot Memp created it's impossible for everyone to grab a pair before the line starts that only people with the fastest computers, browsers, and connections get to grab them first before the line starts.

PRETTY MUCH. ME AND A COUPLE BUDDIES GOT THROUGH FOR BLACK TOES AND VB'S JUST FINE THIS PAST WEEKEND EVEN AFTER PEOPLE TELLING ME THE SAME THING.

IF YOUR BOT DIDN'T GET YOU THROUGH, IT WASN'T HOOKED UP TO A FAST ENOUGH CONNECTION.

basically a robot suit that you put on before logging on to NDC... for some reason, you get through faster and get your size no matter what...

PM me if you need the specs on the cardboard and dimensions of the design...

^Im selling one...nds condition...hit me up...PayPal gift only tho

Last edited:
The Red Yeezys will not hit retail production until this October, according to a Nike Rep I spoke with.

Last edited:
THIS. Well put fam.

I just find it hilarious at the attempt by some folk on here to try and generalize (and bash, diss, and insult) an entire segment of people based on a particular shoe they bought, and then claim they aren't "hating", merely pointing out "Shallowness" (which is EXTREMELY subjective, mind you)... Then they follow it up with the audaciousness of "I don't look at/care what other men wear"... :rofl:

::Cues up some Alanis Morisette song::

Couldn't say it better myself.

I don't have time to go back forth with ron but I don't think responding to generalizations means that someones butthurt about ur comments.

This is just point counterpoint. Although these "essays" have been fun to read for me.

Still butt hurt I see.

Last time someone questioned my finances, a picture followed that shut a whole "TEAM" down. I'm ok financially, thanks.

:lol:

if you're really balling like that you would never have to resell shoes for wedding expenses, tv's, vacations, etc...

laugh.gif

if you're really balling like that you would never have to resell shoes for wedding expenses, tv's, vacations, etc...
How dense are you?

Why would I use MY own money when I could use someone else's?

How are you a DJ and don't know how business works.

You NEVER use your own money if you dont have to.

I paid for 5 pairs of Yeezy on my credit card. 1 pair paid for all 5 and left me with $400 profit sitting on another 8k in profit and didn't have to touch my money.

It's like speaking to Ryan Lochte when we have to address you. 

The Red Yeezys will not hit retail production until this October, according to a Nike Rep I spoke with.

The initial pairs are ALL made though...

There is a possibly that Nike decided to make more pairs, which is really good for anyone interested in the Red Version.

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom