Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELP. Hope everyone had fun while it lasted because NIKE has ****ed us over.
believe me jsusneaks dont have the plug to have yeezys sample, he just making his instagram buzzing, and he do it well. What u think this picture is? something on the box? lol thats obviously edited

believe me jsusneaks dont have the plug to have yeezys sample, he just making his instagram buzzing, and he do it well. What u think this picture is? something on the box? lol thats obviously edited
word. he photoshopped the others , i guess he did the same with these. 

If there are really 1000 pairs made then their is no hope in getting these. Ye getting bout 10-15 pairs off top. You put in his camp, Lol his extended camp( jay, disick, kardashian lol) some miscellaneous people (Obama) and you got about 600 pairs for the rest of us bums. Lmao my distribution guesstimate is on point

Last edited:
What did Sales say? Can't read the tweet!

Since Production is beginning thought I'd share this info incase anyone cares

Air Yeezy 2 NRG
Red/Red
508214 660
I just made a few calls to some credible sources that they are slated for the fall time (october). Hmmm. My guess is that dude photoshopping those pictures is BS

I just made a few calls to some credible sources that they are slated for the fall time (october). Hmmm. My guess is that dude photoshopping those pictures is BS

As I stated last night, Nike Rep told me that it looks like production starts in Oct. However, they could've given me the products offer date.

I hate this crap.
The yeezy 2 is such a nice shoe and I know i cant get any of these 3 colors.
Such is life :smh:

double

but its funny how people speculate and create stories/theories on how and when this shoe will release.

Twitters going crazy right now.
06/18/13 rd with tickets for the sneaker in his new album case. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom