Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i obviously understand the concept, i flipped yeezy's too... does that make you feel special or something? that you made profit off these shoes?

we're all happy for ya...

i'm just sayin', you talking all big willy, talking about shutting stuff down, whatever... but real big willy's, real ballers, they don't waste time trying to hustle shoes...

and they certainly don't care how much money other men spend on shoes, trying to come up with theories for why people spend $2k on shoes... :lol:

Y3 wont be out, if it comes out, till another 2-3  years. 
Well, if Kanye's allowed to do a shoe with Nike every 3 years then 2015 should be the release year for Yeezy 3s. So like the 1s and the 2s, he'll start wearing 3s anywhere from Spring-Summer 2014 and then they'd see a 2015 release sometime in the Spring. And in late 2011, he claimed he was already making sketches for it.

Last edited:
SCREW THE REST OF THIS.

HOW COME THE 4TH LARGEST CITY DOESN'T HAVE A NIKETOWN?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cause it's the 4th largest not the 3rd :smile: haha.

Miami needs a niketown...so there would be a less chance of me getting them....

yea cuz the goons are the ones robbing ppl who are slipping and then selling to the rich kids lol
lol the goons only care about jays and foambs they aint even know what yeezys are lol

when i sold my yeezys dude wanted to meet up in a mcdonalds in the hood and offered more than my asking price (prob bad judgment on my part dude was all sorts of sketch no phone etc but luckily it was all good)

was shocked when it was a little hypebeast kid 
laugh.gif

yea cuz the goons are the ones robbing ppl who are slipping and then selling to the rich kids lol
lol the goons only care about jays and foambs they aint even know what yeezys are lol
when i sold my yeezys dude wanted to meet up in a mcdonalds in the hood and offered more than my asking price (prob bad judgment on my part dude was all sorts of sketch no phone etc but luckily it was all good)
was shocked when it was a little hypebeast kid  :lol:

Glad that worked out, it sounded pretty sketchy. There was very small shoe shop, ran out of the back of a cell phone store, 10 minutes from my old spot that pretty much only sold rarer Lebron PE's and harder to find Nikes and Jordans. He'd run ads on craigslist for stuff and give you the address when you'd hit him up about something. So when the Y2's came out, he managed to get a couple pairs and he put them up on craigslist for sale. A few days later I heard about a robbery in the neighborhood that involved a couple of dudes walking into a store, pistols drawn, duct-taping the guy and his lady, robbing them, then cleaning the place out. I asked what they stole and when I got the answer, "sneakers", I knew it was the spot. It was an ad for the Yeezys that got the dudes' attention, the hundred or so pairs of Jordans and Lebron PEs they made off with were just the icing on the cake. You guys gotta use better judgement on meetups, there's a chance you'll end up butt booty naked while there's someone driving off in your car with your shoes. It happened to them, It can happen to anyone. I take precaution so it probably won't happen to me. :lol:

And the red ones are whack. It's going to be fun watching this one from the sidelines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom