Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that cd thing is real. Expect him to do graduation numbers first week, platinum

Last edited:
Things just got real, Kanye is a very smart man, capitalizing off the hype of his shoe and turning it into even more profit/sale numbers for his new album, genius. :pimp:

You will see ppl selling open Yeezus cd's for about $8 on craigslist, guaranteed.

If they do it through cd, people will camp at bestbuys and other stores where the cd will be available. It will be damm near impossible to get a physical cd.

Last edited:
If this is the case that's cool since I have about 5 copies of CS. Multiple copies of all Ye's albums and vinyls :lol:

Reveal your sources people. Then we can knowwhos credible or not.

Tori: Hi, my name is Tori. How may I help you?
s: Hello for sneaker 508214 what colors do you see?
Tori: I would be happy to assist you with you question.
s: OK
Tori: That is a great shoe. We have the Black/Black-Solar, Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum, and Red/Red.
s: what is the red number?
Tori: 508214-660.
s: will it release
Tori: At this time there is not any information as to if or when it will release.
s: When did it go into production?
Tori: 10/01/2013.
s: Is it done yet?
Tori: It does not start production until October.

I'm loving the idea. Its the best way to cash in on the hype. It targets fans and self proclaimed "sneaker heads" alike. Bravo.

Reveal your sources people. Then we can knowwhos credible or not.

Tori: Hi, my name is Tori. How may I help you?
s: Hello for sneaker 508214 what colors do you see?
Tori: I would be happy to assist you with you question.
Tori: That is a great shoe. We have the Black/Black-Solar, Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum, and Red/Red.
s: what is the red number?
Tori: 508214-660.
s: will it release
Tori: At this time there is not any information as to if or when it will release.
s: When did it go into production?
Tori: 10/01/2013.
s: Is it done yet?
Tori: It does not start production until October.

thank you

thank you

Yuo no problem, towards the end of the convo she claimed they were not even going to be produced.

Tori: I apologize however we do not have any information as to if it will ever begin production.
s: SO whats the 10/01 date
s: Is it thte release?
Tori: I apologize however we have no information on that colorway.
mike s: OK.

I'm torn but believe she wasn't supposed to slip-up this info!

If tickets are given out through his cd how would that work? Where would we go to purchase the shoe once we had the ticket? NDC? FOH

Who would want the chaos surrounding his album or sneakers? The media would turn it into the concord craze all over again

I'm loving the idea. Its the best way to cash in on the hype. It targets fans and self proclaimed "sneaker heads" alike. Bravo.
its a brilliant idea for them, i could care less about the ******g CD. If this is true ur gonna have hypebeasts lining up outside of best buy lol. I havent bought a CD for years, and other than for this willy wonka **** theres no reason to. I hope nike doesnt announce this as the so called "release plans" that people were keeping to themselves earlier in this thread.

If they do it through cd, people will camp at bestbuys and other stores where the cd will be available. It will be damm near impossible to get a physical cd.
they can camp all day at a location, but that doesn't mean that ticket is going to be in that cd case....lol. Waste of time. 

If this is the system that Nike is going to use, I'll just go to 3 random stores and cop 3 copies. If i don't get it, o well....as much as I would like to have this shoe. I'm not about to camp for a cd or even buy 10 copies.....thats cray!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom