Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I got lucky in getting a code before they got flooded with emails?

i didn't read the rules at first so i didn't know i had to give them my name address etc.

I'm still confused. Why does your email you sent them have "please send this and within 24 hours..." ??

I'm still confused. Why does your email you sent them have "please send this and within 24 hours..." ?
on the main page click where it says click here and the email comes up pre typed. idk why they said to send your info but boxden didnt

Last edited:
on the main page click where it says click here and the email comes up pre typed. idk why they said to send your info but boxden didnt
Oh, I see. I clicked on that but I don't have it set up that way and it doesn't have a hot mail option.

This is absurd lol Watch Nike only produce 50 pairs of these and not drop them at retail stores and e-tailers.

You don't need to buy his CD to win though, so even people who hate him can win the shoes and resell for about $5,000.

With the hype and speculation today over a giveaway that doesn't start for two days, October is going to be ******ed. People rolling up to cop in tanks.

With the hype and speculation today over a giveaway that doesn't start for two days, October is going to be ******ed. People rolling up to cop in tanks.
Preach, least there is another person who reads and understands today is not the 24th.

"If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be require to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered at a mutually agreeable time by telephone."

lol
LMAO???!!!! what does that have to do with winning the shoes. Let a man celebrate without having to always be stopped. SMH nike. gotta go brush up on my math skills *siGHHHH*

it says entries dont roll over?

so does this mean if i bought the CD and entered week 1 i can no longer enter in week 2 and week 3? unless i buy more cds? or would i be able to use the code for week 1 on week 2?

and just a word of advice i dont suggest you guys enter multiple times because they probably have software that detects multiple entries via same ip or same info( the insignificant advantage you get with a few more entries isn't worth the risk of possibly being banned from the giveaway)

i entered an online raffle for the plats and just sent in 1 entry and won most likely because they cancelled/voided all the people who entered multiple times

hope to see some NT'rs win this

too much work....i'll just buy them on release day

laugh.gif
Lmao "How long have you been camped out here, son?" "two weeks, but it was still easier than that website!"

In the words of Kanye himself "You know that n*ggas can't read" :lol: From my reading of the Official Rules you will receive a unique code if you have the CD or downloaded the album off iTunes. However if you DO NOT have the CD whether physical or digital you can still enter the Giveaway however you have to WAIT until the first entry period to send them an email to [email protected] then you will get a unique code in which you will be able to then enter within the first weeks drawing. However, from a few of the users above it appeared that they were able to get a code prior to the "OFFICIAL" entry time. So my question is this an automatic reply with a unique code kind of email return generator? Because if not who knows if you will even receive the email with the code in time to put it in to possibly win the shoes. :rolleyes The chances are slim but I think I'm still going to buy Yeezus so that way I can have a better chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom