Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the yeezy 2 of my 1s.? ... Yeezy Two is reallY Hard to Tell if Fake or Not imo ... Crazy Fake factories

You mean the yeezy 2 of my 1s.? ... Yeezy Two is reallY Hard to Tell if Fake or Not imo ... Crazy Fake factories

yeezy2...

the toe box is too big and square..

also the scales...

go to the legit check thread...i posted a few things..

hope it helps u

Last edited:
You're Y1's are defintely legit. Those Y2's are not though. Materials and shape are off. Feel free to PM me if you want a second opinion on a legit check in the future :nthat:

You really saved my Life guYs i really wanted to trade because my Little Brother needs Money and we had no Chance to sell them here in Germany for 700 ... So we Decided
Okay Maybe we should Trade ... But in that Case ... Thank you thanks you rep you all

laugh.gif
Those Red Fauxctobers man. people's thirst be crazy for em lol
Yeah, so much for everyone not liking them lol

If you see the toebox above the sole it's straight compared as the curvy toe box of the "pretended to be OG" Red Yeezy's recently spotted on Instagram.

Sole is different compared to midsole. (I haven't see any pic of Kanye West wearing the red ones while glowing) but when you see the Instagram yeezy's you can see the sole is different from these.

Just my thoughts on way to still believe fakes can't be exact copies of the originals.

oh whatever... at least I'm trying to get invloved in the thread and stay on topic. Better than people like you who come in every so often just to moan about somebody else like a lil b****

do some research before you post bro, your basically spamming the thread like everybody else asking "are these legit" every time they see a red shoe on Instagram. for instance it would annoy you if people kept asking for legit checks of the old solar fakes that looked super terrible and were obviously fake. it's the same thing, get up to date before you ask questions

what do u guys think about this dude on ig posting pictures of the red october, real or fakes? 

http://shoestontx.com/article/air-yeezy-2-red-october-first-look/

same fakes that everybody else posted. why are you guys so excited like these are gonna be easy to get?

edit: my bad I'm just gonna assume you guys that keep posting pics off IG asking if their real are thirsty younger dudes that don't know any better

Last edited:
honestly what does an established NT account mean anymore... who gives a F bout how long someone's been on here other than bishes, so tired of seeing snobbery like this

sometimes it means nothing, but when dudes jump in a thread asking basic questions showing that they did no research before hand, it means alot

99% of red october pics posted in this thread are fake, only kanye has em.

cant believe people really believe these random dudes on IG showing off their fakes.

If you see the toebox above the sole it's straight compared as the curvy toe box of the "pretended to be OG" Red Yeezy's recently spotted on Instagram.

Sole is different compared to midsole. (I haven't see any pic of Kanye West wearing the red ones while glowing) but when you see the Instagram yeezy's you can see the sole is different from these.

Just my thoughts on way to still believe fakes can't be exact copies of the originals.

Well you gotta remember the reps are being made based off of these spotty and unclear pictures. They'll eventually get em close if and when they release. Look at the Lebron X. The reps released before the real ones and were like 90% spot on. Now they're like 98%. Once legit red Yeezys come out and more HD pics pop up they'll have a better look/blueprint of them and they'll crank a better version than what's out now.

Last edited:
Stephon marbury biting the yeezys now... Lol bka the "starbury" aka the "steezys"...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom