Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one RSVP site with a perfect standing with me. I haven't seen them mentioned yet. The sites yall mentioned always fail. I wouldn't trust them with this release

so why not help some people, some nice people with your site?

:nerd:

There is only one RSVP site with a perfect standing with me. I haven't seen them mentioned yet. The sites yall mentioned always fail. I wouldn't trust them with this release

WHAT RNSD WAS DOING HAS BEEN FIGURED OUT :smile:

OTHER RSVP SPOTS KNOW ABOUT IT NOW AS WELL.

Last edited:
Need to get in on the action. Any slots open for Chicago still? 
nerd.gif

honestly i dont understand what anyone is paying who for what ? but what i do know is the shoes are not anywhere close to being released WE WOULD ALL KNOW .... they cant push out thousands of pairs of kicks without us knowing .

honestly i dont understand what anyone is paying who for what ? but what i do know is the shoes are not anywhere close to being released WE WOULD ALL KNOW .... they cant push out thousands of pairs of kicks without us knowing .

Oneness in Ky :nerd: :nerd: you not have your pairs yet?

No need to call him a idiot, but he definitely doesn't know what he's talking about. These are in stock around the country as we speak.

Do you guys think Nike will send an airdrop tonight and tomorrow they will be in stores?

I'm joking

Just got word that these will not release tomorrow, I know sounds obvious, but you never know. Would be mest up if nike is planing on a silent drop. But in my heart I feel nike wont be like that.
ok, how about a rsvp tomorrow for a release this weekend? mind me asking who said this? (dont have to get to specific...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom