Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

ANYBODY HAVE THAT PIC OF DUDE WHO MADE THE TRADE OF THE CENTURY LOL

Kontraband1911 wrote:
I traded these: 

2wp8lcw.jpg

for these:

vvzg7.jpg

t8one9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks man 
sick.gif

A few more days and I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring and cop the Solars. Watching several that are under $1500 right now...Gonna hope to snipe a pair under $1500 or right at it.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

do they run small ? i can wear 11.5 but most my kicks are 12 /if they could be compared to jordan (size-wise) which number ?? //DO ANYBODY HAVE THAT PIC OF DUDE WHO MADE THE TRADE OF THE CENTURY LOL
I normally wear a size 9 for the Jordans but I bought a 9.5 for the yeezy 2s and they fit good but a little snug imo. I would suggest going half size up.

thanks for the suggestion man...i was able to wear a 11.5 in cement 4s but want to be sure i rocked if i make the trade

Here's one thing to beware of. They fit snug! Make sure to go half size up at least! I can't speak for everyone, but I would assume a few would agree.

Got my sz 11, but seems as though I'll be on a hunt for 11.5 lol. I hate doing this haha.

Anyways didn't want to put the shoes to waste so let the pictures begin

After reading a few comments I'm going to give these a shot. Took me forever to get these and price was fair and I honestly don't want to go through headache of trying to find a 11.5 unless I got mad money haha. Trying to get the platinum next or a new macbook pro 15'' retina haha.

Here's only a few.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Here's one thing to beware of. They fit snug! Make sure to go half size up at least! I can't speak for everyone, but I would assume a few would agree.

you're one of the only people i've seen say that tho... most agree that they're true to size.

i'd suggest lacing them loose and leaving the stap loose b4 you go getting another size (they look better that way too imo)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

you're one of the only people i've seen say that tho... most agree that they're true to size.

i'd suggest lacing them loose and leaving the stap loose b4 you go getting another size (they look better that way too imo)...

I'm gonna give it some time before I make the final decision. Worst comes to worst I can always remove insoles...

True to size is the way to go. First thing I did before I put them on was loosen all the laces. Put them on, strap on to see how tight they could get for testing purposes because they look better unstrapped and wore them around the house for about 30 min. Had plenty of wiggle room and IMO they didn't feel close to snug. They fit amazing, feel amazing and one of my top 3 sneakers in my collection. Need plats asap.
pimp.gif

ps I have a foot like a brick. Wide as f. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I'm gonna give it some time before I make the final decision. Worst comes to worst I can always remove insoles...
I normally wear a sz 14 and I got the Platinums in a sz 13 those joints were TIGHT when I tried them on. So I got a pair of solars in a sz 14 and they feel a lot better than the plats but they are still narrow..... and I wear all my shoes loose and unstrapped. I wouldn't go up half a sz (even if I could) because these joints would end up looking creased the hell up like homeboy that supposedly wore them 3 times in that ebay auction.

Originally Posted by jecca650

True to size is the way to go. First thing I did before I put them on was loosen all the laces. Put them on, strap on to see how tight they could get for testing purposes because they look better unstrapped and wore them around the house for about 30 min. Had plenty of wiggle room and IMO they didn't feel close to snug. They fit amazing, feel amazing and one of my top 3 sneakers in my collection. Need plats asap.
pimp.gif

ps I have a foot like a brick. Wide as f. 
mad.gif
Count me in as another person who thinks these are true to size

Alright I think the few have spoken. I'm going to give these a shot, relace them and everything.

Real question now is GOLD OR BLACK tips? haha.

I went half size down and they are snug but they work. I would say when in doubt get your true size.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

I'm still jealous of that trade of the century, lol.
You....Lol i bet that  dude who made that trade is feeling like a complete idiot now
roll.gif
lol i wouldnt trade my dmp 6/11 pack even if i had two packs!

These fit true to size. I'm normally a 9.5 in nikes, but I could only get a pair of 9s in the yeezys. They are a bit snug but fit okay when I loosen the laces and leave it unstrapped.

That worn 3x pair up there, I actually live in VA and offered dude 900 cash for them, meet up. He said that's too low. Dude really thinks he's gonna get 1500 for a worn pair.. Ha.

Edit: DAMN.. I didn't even really look at the pics closely, I saw worn 3x and got hyped. Dude is out of his mind. He said "they can pass as dead stock, I have them here at my house". Well what's up with your *@%%#+ pictures then?

Got my sz 11, but seems as though I'll be on a hunt for 11.5 lol. I hate doing this haha.

Anyways didn't want to put the shoes to waste so let the pictures begin

After reading a few comments I'm going to give these a shot. Took me forever to get these and price was fair and I honestly don't want to go through headache of trying to find a 11.5 unless I got mad money haha. Trying to get the platinum next or a new macbook pro 15'' retina haha.

Here's only a few.

Amazing pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom