Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bay1591 - were you able to get a pair ?

no bro...I look everyday on ebay and just get sad....im contemplating on selling some stuff to get these...I have a pair of Lebron 8 south beach in deadstock condition, i know i could get atleast $900 for them...but i dont want to let them go... :smh:

no bro...I look everyday on ebay and just get sad....im contemplating on selling some stuff to get these...I have a pair of Lebron 8 south beach in deadstock condition, i know i could get atleast $900 for them...but i dont want to let them go... :smh:

IDK about $900 for South Beach DS

IMO these things would fly off of ebay for $1000. Highly doubt prices are coming in on these as one would think they are...

IDK about $900 for South Beach DS

You can probably get a lot more . I put up my pair to test waters that were used once and people were offering 600-850 . I really didn't want to get rid of them though , so I didn't . You can get 900+ for a DS pair .

You can probably get a lot more . I put up my pair to test waters that were used once and people were offering 600-850 . I really didn't want to get rid of them though , so I didn't . You can get 900+ for a DS pair .

yea they do fetch that much...but man they are such a nice shoe...and i got them for around retail lol

but these yeezys...man i just wanted a pair...

What is really sad it the people bidding on fake pairs on ebay thinking they are real. There are a lot out there. Be careful.

It's also cool that you can see how many lurkers and members are on the thread (Currently Viewing 3 Members, 2 Guests), so lurkers we can see you all now lol. No more invisibilty for you guys and precaution will be taking when releasing info.

This....

shooot.. i would in a heartbeat....but that's just me...I don't like the sb 8's.

quick, quick pics fellas

straight from Niketown London via ebay...ended up spending just about 1300 canadian shipped to my door...no international fees, shipping time was 8 days

initial comments, love the comfort, shoe is full of padding...fit is definitely TTS...we all love the little details and here is one i never picked up on...love how under the circular 'snake skin' lace locks they have an embossed II...very, very minor glue showing on my pair and that GLOW is cray

will post better pics once i get the time and once everyone gets a chance to migrate over from the ex-NT site

They didn't... Scroll to the bottom of the page... You can even click on it and see where everyone is at.
Thanks for info, I didnt know they moved it alway down to the bottom but at first they had it set up that you can see who is currently in the thread with you on the side with the numbers of members and guest with the names of the members. Below is the forum as a whole which still cool .

Currently, there are 940 Active Users (395 Members and 545 Guests)

Nice pickup on the plats

At 1k I would jump on another pair and I know a lot of other people would too

sucks that we lost about 40 pages of whining and arguments...
:lol:

The thread needed a fresh start. Spent a while uploading and posting on foot pics right before the old NT hit the iceberg though. Waste of time.

If you think these are going to fall below $1500, you might as well go buy something else. Too many guys I personally know are going to jump all over $1000-1500. That's just the truth. Guys with expendable income are now looking at that as a deal. Think what you what, but it's relatively true.
I was thinking the same thing. I know two people personally who are waiting for the black ones to show up locally under 2 grand. We're also on the west coast and finding a black pair for sale locally is tough. They might take a minute to think about 1900, but I know they'd snatch up a pair for 1000-1500 in a heartbeat. Hell, at 1000 I'd consider a second pair. They just aren't out here.

AND SHOUTOUTS TO MULTI QUOTE

I don't see these dropping in price anytime soon or even at all. Might just have to suck it up and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom