Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally broke the ice!!!
350ncwo.jpg

Feels good man:smokin

:smokin Too clean.

I guess what the people buying reps fail to realize that even after you buy the replica, you STILL DON'T have the Air Yeezy 2. lol

this.

Man, I gotta say, I like the way these look. HOWEVER!! After seeing several pairs, both worn and deadstock at Kixpo this past Saturday, I am GLAD I did not end up with a pair of these. I've owned 2/3 of the Yeezy ones and these simply DO NOT COMPARE! Paying a stack+ for any of the Yeezy ones....Sure. Quality is THAT good!... Makes it a whole different ball game. These Yeezy 2's...For even $800.....NEVER! I'd feel like I had on a pair of SC trainers that I paid $800+ for. Foolish.

i don't think most people are buying these cuz of their quality, but cuz of hype and a few of us cuz we genuinely like how the shoe looks.

i don't buy many shoes for quality or performance, but mostly cuz i like how they look (hence, why jordan brand is doing so well, if sales had everything to do with their quality i'd argue that JB wouldn't be doing half as good as they are)...

Man, I gotta say, I like the way these look. HOWEVER!! After seeing several pairs, both worn and deadstock at Kixpo this past Saturday, I am GLAD I did not end up with a pair of these. I've owned 2/3 of the Yeezy ones and these simply DO NOT COMPARE! Paying a stack+ for any of the Yeezy ones....Sure. Quality is THAT good!... Makes it a whole different ball game. These Yeezy 2's...For even $800.....NEVER! I'd feel like I had on a pair of SC trainers that I paid $800+ for. Foolish.
Thanks for your insight. I've been searching for a pair of solars, but it seems like my zen 1's will be lonely for the time being.

I admit i bought the replicas because I couldn't get a pair on release day through NDC, multiple auctions, or in stores. Its not that I can't afford to pay retail but lets get serious. I have more important things like a house payment, car payment, and other responsibilities of being an adult. I love the shoe so I needed something that closely resembled the real deal as close as possible. Its not like im out in these stunting like they are real because I usually just rock them when I dj and im in the booth anyways. This is the only replica I own and I have nothing else but a room full of authentic kicks. Just my 2 cents

But you still are rocking fakes! Many people struck out trying grab these sneakers, but instead of buying fakes they took the "L" and kept it moving. That's part of the sneaker community to win some and lose some. Not if cant grab an authentic pair you buy fakes. SMH. I guess its the over night "sneakerhead" trend.:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Ive struck out of many kicks and moved on. Like I said I liked the concept of this shoe more than most shoes. Ive missed out on DMP packs, multiple Jordans, and recently the galaxy releases and didnt cop fakes. Its not like I got a collection of fakes like some cats these days do as you can see on youtube.

Call me ignorant but I never saw places like South Africa and Mexico as "sneaker head" havens. You dont see this side of many countries and it's a breath of fresh air.
Can't wait for my trip to Capetown next year.
hahah not many do! kinda hidden in this part of the globe. Make sure you pull into Shelflife Store on your trip! nice one 
smokin.gif

I'm not a fan of the LVs, so I would do it.
And based on your response, It's apparent you didn't read my post at all. Your argument in buying fake sneakers is null, right now. The current chinese reps aren't accruate.
And so what if people bootleg music. That's different, entirely. At least when you illegaly obtain the music, it's the actual music, and not William Hung singing it.

Thats a funny comparison...! :rofl:rollin

I'm not a fan of the LVs, so I would do it.
And based on your response, It's apparent you didn't read my post at all. Your argument in buying fake sneakers is null, right now. The current chinese reps aren't accruate.
And so what if people bootleg music. That's different, entirely. At least when you illegaly obtain the music, it's the actual music, and not William Hung singing it.

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :nerd: yoo we need a chill button....yall gotta chill lol

wow bapedan thats a very good price i wish i could get the grey pink jaspers for anything close

But you still are rocking fakes! Many people struck out trying grab these sneakers, but instead of buying fakes they took the "L" and kept it moving. That's part of the sneaker community to win some and lose some. Not if cant grab an authentic pair you buy fakes. SMH. I guess its the over night "sneakerhead" trend.:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

You know it's a new trend.....when the PS AF1s came out and released again you never saw such a high demand for fakes and folks posting YouTube videos about their pickup.

I don't condone fakes, especially when the real deal is easily accessible but I can't blame the people who resort to fakes for the yeezys. They have been hitting 2k, just for a pair of shoes. When i missed out I accepted that I will never touch them. But some people really love the shoe and don't have the finances to pay for a resale of them. I doubt they will ever retro, so you might as well get something close if you don't have the money. As the great Drake famously stated "YOLO!"...what a brilliant motto, I can't believe nobody knew that before...

Hi NT fam, I got a chance to trade for a pair of plat Yeezy 2s in my size. Im giving up Grape 5, CDP Carmines, Flight Galaxy Ones, and Fire red 3s. All DS. Just wanted some feedback on whether its a good deal on my end before I agree to anything. Thanks.

Am i late? Copped both of NDC, i could never mess with fakes, and im not just saying that cause i got em. I checked out prices on fake SBs, by the time your pay for shipping, your paying like $20 under reals; I get Yeezy's are different, but still couldnt do it. If someone ever called me out, i'd dieeeee.

Last edited:
LOL since we are relating fakes to the music indusrty.

I would say buying fakes is like buying a Jay-Z album rapped by Kidz Bop.

You might getting the lyrics and the beat but you are not getting the real emotion/s of the artist .

You like the design of the shoes but you are not getting the real design and the real materials.

@msw1233..... Yeah they look real no see through soles, fading on skin. and toe box looks correct and make sure he tags and dates those pictures....he could of got those pictures from anywhere.

Last edited:
I believe fake kicks do an injustice to real sneakers everywhere and to be honest, it upsets me...

lookin like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom