Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i've stayed out of this thread for a while cuz it gets me straight pissed still that I missed out and people had 5, 10 or 15 pair. All my connects have come through on every single release this year cept this. I just can't justify paying reseller prices on these. Too many other hot kicks out there now and to be honest, I'd be a little worried to rock these around NYC. I'm glad there are some people truly rocking these. I made myself a pair of KD IV Solar "KDEEZY2" iD's which actually look pretty nice. They should come by early sept. It's obviously a poor man's yeezy but nobody can accuse me of buying fakes!

I just managed to get my hands on a pair of 10.5 Platniums here in Australia.

My friend also copped a pair of the latest fakes.

Let me know if there is any interest in a detailed comparison to help further outline the differences between the two.

It's quite obvious when you stack them next to each other.

Now would be a good time for fraydog313 to come back 
pimp.gif
 hahaha

Seems there are some new reps every other week. Here's a funny fake comparison of the 2 versions of fakes. I'm trying to figure out why she's admiring her surroundings tho lol

Last edited:
^ Crazy part about that is their asking for help on making them more authentic, not just saying here you go.

She really enjoyed being at that park :pimp:

He got a deadstock pair of DMP from a dude 
mean.gif
, I wonder how many pairs of yeezys he just got 2 months after release 
laugh.gif

^ Crazy part about that is their asking for help on making them more authentic, not just saying here you go.
She really enjoyed being at that park :pimp:

Whats sad is, I can respect that... I wish Nike did that...
Ask what customers want for a better product they feel would rather spend their money on...

damn those fake yeezy producers are true to their fake yeezys lol.. they should be ashamed 

Damn fakes getting good. box is a dead give away also the nike check mark
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27ca6e88da#ht_563wt_1271

for those that own or look at these threads everyday, fakes should be quite easy to spot by now...from that link, a few things stick out:

-box is wrong
-bag is not correct material, no signs of lacelocks, lacetips on bag
-strap is different colour, looks white
-top shoelace holes are shiny
-does not look like 3M material
-swoosh is too big
-scales are not cut
-soles too light
-no signs of lacetips on shoes
-pics hiding the lacelocks

To add to the post above and add some clarity to spotting fakes, look for the following:

- In shoe Nike label not displayed

- In shoe Nike label displays "Made in Vietnam"

- Shoe spine shape is off

- Toe strap is all velcro on the inside

- Kanye West/Nike branding not visible on inside of toe strap

- Lace tips are smaller

- Lace locks have no pattern

:smh: Just received a request to "donate" my Yeezy's to someone so that he could give them to someone less fortunate. :stoneface: Huh? At least he was polite about it >D

Dear tuxedo1208,

A guy who has nike insider connects that got him the Platinums 2 weeks early, but had no more pairs, would have sent with the generosity. Another said they'd let me have these for free, but was being sarcastic without having the generosity. You may be generous enough or have your own thing in mind or say you're crazy or you can't, but it seems like everybody wants to resale and make money and not have the generosity. At least you seen these in person and owned them. It would be so appreciated if you would let me have these for free with a one time generous thing. It would have been no problem to pay your prices or even send you a free pair if that was the case. It would be more of a gift to give to another who wouldn't have been able to get something, than to another who already has the assets. People would like generosity to them with a tough situation, the generosity for someone that may not have come across these is something that can be treasured and would be very appreciated.

- imeantforthis

lmao I got the same message pm from that guy when I was selling my solar reds. Told him to f off. :evil:

wow some people are so desperate to get stuff and make a crazy plans to do it, without thinking it through. Just like the fool who just hacked bow wow's twitter

:smh: Just received a request to "donate" my Yeezy's to someone so that he could give them to someone less fortunate. :stoneface: Huh? At least he was polite about it >D
Dear tuxedo1208,
A guy who has nike insider connects that got him the Platinums 2 weeks early, but had no more pairs, would have sent with the generosity. Another said they'd let me have these for free, but was being sarcastic without having the generosity. You may be generous enough or have your own thing in mind or say you're crazy or you can't, but it seems like everybody wants to resale and make money and not have the generosity. At least you seen these in person and owned them. It would be so appreciated if you would let me have these for free with a one time generous thing. It would have been no problem to pay your prices or even send you a free pair if that was the case. It would be more of a gift to give to another who wouldn't have been able to get something, than to another who already has the assets. People would like generosity to them with a tough situation, the generosity for someone that may not have come across these is something that can be treasured and would be very appreciated.
- imeantforthis

:rofl:

So were you GENEROUS? LOL

Anyone else's inside product tag peeling off on the solar reds? I can easy remove it if I wanted to and don't see any glue or any type of stitching on them

Those solars look good to go, scales are on point and so is the suede and toe box shape. Like mALIZ said, get some tagged pics tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom