Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I red ones coming out?
grin.gif
Tomorrow

so were all the scales on the yeezy's hand crafted making each pair distinct from another? I have seen several authentic pairs with the scale patterns being different from one another. Example is this pic:

Yes the scales are unique to each pair. Im sure there are some that look similar/same.

Well that just seems to make it more difficult to spot fakes? Right? Or is there something else about the scales that makes them distinguishable from the YB fakes?

The scales on the real ones are deeply engraved and have that peeling off effect. Pretty easy to spot.

Yeah, that's what I meant.They're done by hand.

If you rub your hand against the grain the scales rise up and could tear off. The scales themselves are pretty soft and delicate. The fakes aren't like this.

Last edited:
So how is the fading on the solars I have seen several pairs that the fading looks very bad .  Is anyone that actually wears theirs having bad fading issues?

Took a few weeks to find someone to trade sizes regarding the GMP sets in order to get this deal done, but I finally worked something out earlier today. Deal worked out for both of us. Now I just need to find another pair of Platinums so I can keep a set of both colorways DS while liberally wearing the others...
09_11_12.jpg

at least tell us what part of this forum would a fake vs authentic comparison thread would be appropriate...

Very nice Sniper. :smokin
You have 3 pairs, while many like myself, are just trying to get one pair for a decent price. Sighs.

PO

Let me set things straight. Yes, I deleted indicud's fakes comparison post. Yes, it was very informative but it was deleted because it would have only lead to more discussion about fakes in this thread. Probably not the best idea, especially when I JUST dropped the BIG YELLOW WARNING.

The Legit check forums would suffice.

I've contacted indicud and informed him he could create a thread in that forum. Apparently he's PM'd a few of you with the link to his pics as well.

Not that we have that over with, please continue on with the discussion of LEGIT shoes only.

Last edited:
You have 3 pairs, while many like myself, are just trying to get one pair for a decent price. Sighs.

PO
Thanks! The first 2 were solely on favors and pulling strings, but this last pair was on pure luck. Dude was able to get through on NDC, but couldn't land his size 10.5/11.0 so he settled for whatever size was available, which was a 9.5. Through certain connects, I got word that he was looking for the GMPs and I was fortunate enough to get a few packs without much hassle in order to trade. He even included the receipt/invoice, which I considered a nice gesture...

PO
Thanks! The first 2 were solely on favors and pulling strings, but this last pair was on pure luck. Dude was able to get through on NDC, but couldn't land his size 10.5/11.0 so he settled for whatever size was available, which was a 9.5. Through certain connects, I got word that he was looking for the GMPs and I was fortunate enough to get a few packs without much hassle in order to trade. He even included the receipt/invoice, which I considered a nice gesture...

you traded a GMP for someones yeezys?

^2 sets of GMPs. The guy was tired of people trying to trade him fakes in his size and didn't want to deal with the possibility of getting scammed via eBay. He was unable to cop the GMPs on RD so I just proposed a set of GMPs plus cash. He was actually looking to double-up on this pack so we worked out a deal under the condition that I trade another one of my packs for his size. Finally got that accomplished today and now I'm left with my last GMP set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom