Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are from NDC homie.
good, i was scammed on ebay so i hate to see it happen to other people, i got my money back and everything but with everybody who has been scammed knows, it sucks and a terrible feeling having fakes come in the mail.

but make sure everybody listens to what i said about the nail polish, cause the fakes i got in werent shiny at all but i knew 100 percent cause the box was tiny.

toe box is leather, not bad

I heard a rumor that it was a possibility of a third cw of the 2 that could release, I didn't get any details though. It was probably a lie since both cw's released RD, but it'd be tight though.

Last edited:
Yeezy 1's did...
Yeezy 2's... no one has confirmed at the outlets...
All I said was Villa had a few... They are a retailer, not an outlet... How they got them, IDK???

i know the 1's did

i had a chance to get a b grade for $500.00

wish i copped it now

but does anyone know if yeezy 2's hit outlets

Last edited:
definitely real in my opinion. Dont know what everyone else is on

if those are fakes, send me the link YESTERDAY. I'll buy them all

The only reason people think they look fake is because the scales aren't faded. The shape, color, etc is on point

Legit check on these blinks? Can't find the 2's so this may be the next best thing..

edit: thanks guys, i actually just found some more pics, these are pretty obvious after seeing some real ones. thanks.

Last edited:
thoses y's on the yeezys  look suspect.. if you didnt get them by release date fugataboutit. People trying to pass real as fakes and the fakes are looking as good as the real sneaker. back in the day you go off a persons reputation, pics and obviously the price to determine the authenticity of a shoe but now everyone is trying to get over. youve been warned

Last edited:
hey i got lucky and landed an extra pair of fireberry 10's for retail, you think anyone would trade for yeezy 1 or 2's for these now or in the future?

hey i got lucky and landed an extra pair of fireberry 10's for retail, you think anyone would trade for yeezy 1 or 2's for these now or in the future?

Maybe, but no way I will trade any of mine in any color way for any lebrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom