Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if these (or Tech Challenge II, same soles) have forefoot air in them? The leather insole is lush and mad comfy, but only really feel the bounce in the heels..

what's the resell now looking like

Buying a legit pair is harder then ever and ebay is about 90% fake Yeezy's and 10% real. The bigger your size (12 and 13) the harder too find and the steeper the price. This time next year their will be virtually no DS Yeezy's left in some sizes.

I did get authentic plats from e bay but I really doubt that I'm gonna be able to find authentic Solars there and I need Solars!!

Im in the process of trading for some DS plats. I would like to know if there are "trademark" flaws on this shoe and how to spot them. I read through most pages but nothing definite. The shoes come with receipt from my local spot and I know the seller, but there could have been some faults on the shoe prompting the owners get rid of them. this is the second pair of hands it has changed and likely a third if i agree on the deal. What would you guys be checking first? (*i only get to inspect them tomorrow, no pics yet)

Im in the process of trading for some DS plats. I would like to know if there are "trademark" flaws on this shoe and how to spot them. I read through most pages but nothing definite. The shoes come with receipt from my local spot and I know the seller, but there could have been some faults on the shoe prompting the owners get rid of them. this is the second pair of hands it has changed and likely a third if i agree on the deal. What would you guys be checking first? (*i only get to inspect them tomorrow, no pics yet)
nothing to really "look for". just check the condition of the shoe and authenticity. I am yet to see any B grade y2's so i doubt there would be anything that would pop out at you. they're all generally built to the same quality.

Totally agree man. The most I've ever paid was $700 for a pair of shoes and I thought that was pushing it a little too far. I know everyone is financially in a different situation, but for me, paying $1000 for a pair of Nike's is absolutely ridiculous. You have to draw the line somewhere.
I'd be curious to know how many people who are spending $1K+ (still have to gulp when I mention this price) are buying as a collector with no intention to wear OR are buying to wear as soon as they buy. I've seen a lot of shoes that get priced this high only for the bubble to burst and the shoes are 1/2 the price in a few short years. If you are intending on wearing, more power to you. I actually don't think I would admit I dropped that much money to be associated with a Kardashian..err I mean Kanye.

Got a pair of nike air yeezy 2 wolf grey/platinum for sale size 8 5.
Comes with original box, dust bag and the original receipt from where I purchased them.
If your seriously interested in buying or need any more information or pictures, message me at [email protected]
read the title.

i didnt even get to know your name 
frown.gif

SEARCHING for 1s or 2s size 13 in 7-8 condition for a FAIR price .. i want to wear these not store em .. help me out

You might be able to find the 1s for a fair price (used) . I't pretty difficult finding a good deal on a pair of 2s without the seller being shady :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom