Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't feel bad, i was on 'em the second they went up and still came up short...
laugh.gif
I realize it probably wouldn't have made a difference had I seen the tweet on time, but at least I would have had a fighting chance.

You may have come up short on release day, but I see you still cooked ::stares at your avi:: 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Air Mags are cool and all but too much I'd rather have both yeezy 2 colorways any day.

My friend also told me that this kid want to the guy he was trading with to trade his Jordan 11 collection (Concord,Bred,Cool Grey, and Space Jam) for some Pure Plats. I mean it's a good deal for the guy with the yeezys getting four shoes but I wouldn't do it.

Air Mags are cool and all but too much I'd rather have both yeezy 2 colorways any day.

My friend also told me that this kid want to the guy he was trading with to trade his Jordan 11 collection (Concord,Bred,Cool Grey, and Space Jam) for some Pure Plats. I mean it's a good deal for the guy with the yeezys getting four shoes but I wouldn't do it.
I have all those recent 11s and honestly I'd trade them for a pair of solars. Assuming all are DS thats about $13-1400 in value for the 4 pairs and we know what solars are going for now. I could always get those pairs back down the line. Plus the Space Jams may re-retro this year for all we know.

i'd also make that trade, as i have the recent cool greys, 2 pairs of the recent concords, the recent breds, and a 2001 pair of breds, and a DS pair of OG 2000 space jams (with hardly any yellowing)...

all were bought for retail, except the OG space jams, and i'd make that trade in a heart beat for DS plats in a size 12... :nerd:

Hey fam, I need some help, I'm selling a pair of Plats to this kid. He wants to pay through paypal, invoice ofcourse. He said he'll pay today. But wants me to overnight or 2 air them on Monday. Am I safe? I've heard some bad stories about overnight.
nerd.gif

Hey fam, I need some help, I'm selling a pair of Plats to this kid. He wants to pay through paypal, invoice ofcourse. He said he'll pay today. But wants me to overnight or 2 air them on Monday. Am I safe? I've heard some bad stories about overnight. :nerd:

From all the stories I read of scammers, it all starts with people asking for overnight shipping. Not to say that it isn't a legit buyer, but you've been warned. Usually those are the people that do chargebacks or send you fake PayPal emails.

Hey fam, I need some help, I'm selling a pair of Plats to this kid. He wants to pay through paypal, invoice ofcourse. He said he'll pay today. But wants me to overnight or 2 air them on Monday. Am I safe? I've heard some bad stories about overnight. :nerd:

Was it on facebook? I recently turned down a deal for my Corks in the same fashion. Dude wanted Over night shipping, no signature confirmation, with me shipping on Monday. I told him NO, I require signature on all my packages valued over $350. He backed out of the deal when I told him that I would not ship without it.

Was it on facebook? I recently turned down a deal for my Corks in the same fashion. Dude wanted Over night shipping, no signature confirmation, with me shipping on Monday. I told him NO, I require signature on all my packages valued over $350. He backed out of the deal when I told him that I would not ship without it.
No it was on Craiglist, I texted the dude I wouldn't ship unless signature confirmation, and normal shipping, etc etc. And he hasn't texted back. By the way, they are solars, not plats ike stated before lol.

No it was on Craiglist, I texted the dude I wouldn't ship unless signature confirmation, and normal shipping, etc etc. And he hasn't texted back. By the way, they are solars, not plats ike stated before lol.

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I would only do deals with ebay or inperson. Everyone and thir mama getting scammed this way.

damn dude id require a signature on any package over a hundred. dudes be grimey nowadays

This unboxing for me is the best haha, like how he just doesn't have a pair but is still pumped to see it and two how he basically throws the box on the ladies lunch lol. The shoe review is dope though.

these shoes are not worth no more than $500 ya'll the ones makin this not needed value. if yall stop bidding so high on these shoes and stop being dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom