Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a pair of solars ds sz 12 for $2.2k... this can't be real life :smh:

if I can find a pair for under 1200 I will scoop it up and possibly semi-retire

No DS Y2's will be had for $1200 now. It's possible, but the likelihood is very slim.

Either flip some GR's you have to pay the $2200 or just accept not owning them.

I'm a 12 like you & I've had no luck either on finding Solar's for a decent price....:smh:

PO

found a pair of solars ds sz 12 for $2.2k... this can't be real life :smh:

if I can find a pair for under 1200 I will scoop it up and possibly semi-retire

No DS Y2's will be had for $1200 now. It's possible, but the likelihood is very slim.

Either flip some GR's you have to pay the $2200 or just accept not owning them.

I'm a 12 like you & I've had no luck either on finding Solar's for a decent price....:smh:

PO

I could never even convince/justify to myself paying 2.2k for a shoe... I even refused to pay over a g when the resale first started getting crazy :smh:

I may have to just enjoy my plats and yeezy 1s, take the L on these solars and move on...

Can Anyone Clarify if these Are Legit or Not

Can Anyone Clarify if these Are Legit or Not
I'll let you know why they are fake for future reference.  The strap is too shiny underneath and the Kanye&Nike lettering is upside down.

The midsole is translucent.

The size tag should be solid white on the edges

The lace lock is too thin, should be thick leather

And the scales should be slit and able to be lifted off the leather slightly.  These are just carved and are stationary.  Also it is too shiny and should be a flat black color.

Hope this helps and I hope you find your pair/

^^^ at this point in time, IMO if someone looked at those pics and couldnt tell they were fake, that person should not be considering buying this shoe :smh:

^^^ at this point in time, IMO if someone looked at those pics and couldnt tell they were fake, that person should not be considering buying this shoe :smh:

respectfully disagree... I got all 3 yeezy1s, and the plats... if someone walked passed me with those on, wearing jeans/pants, I would have guessed they were authentic because the toe box is correct, can't see the inside scales, and I wouldn't be able to see the incorrect solar coloring.

like I mentioned before, the high end solar fakes are as good as the fake tiffs that were floating around years ago :smh:

respectfully disagree... I got all 3 yeezy1s, and the plats... if someone walked passed me with those on, wearing jeans/pants, I would have guessed they were authentic because the toe box is correct, can't see the inside scales, and I wouldn't be able to see the incorrect solar coloring.

like I mentioned before, the high end solar fakes are as good as the fake tiffs that were floating around years ago :smh:

no, no, do not get me wrong. on feet compared to detailed pics are completely different situations. the question was posed by the NT'er regarding looking at those detailed pics of the shoes, not of pics of someone wearing them in public. my comment is based on the idea that anyone who was truly interested in this shoe by now can tell what to look for, to differentiate a real from a fake.

the shoe in question in those pics is not even close to be a very good fake

in the end, as long as the NT'er got his/her answer and did not spend money on getting those fakes is what matters and he/she is more educated on what to look for going forward

Can someone post that entire set of pics one more time? I still can't tell if they're fake and I think I may need another look to be absolutely positive.

Last edited:
^^^ at this point in time, IMO if someone looked at those pics and couldnt tell they were fake, that person should not be considering buying this shoe
mean.gif
This! It's so easy to spot a fake, the scales are just rubber on fakes.  If you can't tell by now then the shoe isn't for you.  Especially after the seller provides several detailed pictures.

this! i'm still on the hunt for a sz 11 ds and keep seeing $2k+:smh:

ive given up hope on getting Solars for the time being. i got discouraged when dudes laughed at my offers of $1300 for a worn pair. there's no way id pay Louis Vuitton Don/Jasper money for a Nike shoe that retailed at $245.

this! i'm still on the hunt for a sz 11 ds and keep seeing $2k+:smh:

ive given up hope on getting Solars for the time being. i got discouraged when dudes laughed at my offers of $1300 for a worn pair. there's no way id pay Louis Vuitton Don/Jasper money for a Nike shoe that retailed at $245.

I thought I would be able to find someone to swap my black 1s for their 2s and even that is impossible today... the only way I will attain these is rocking replicas :smh:

lol havent even bothered looking. I tried to get lucky with moessneakerspot raffle but those kinds of things are always rigged..

I thought I would be able to find someone to swap my black 1s for their 2s and even that is impossible today... the only way I will attain these is rocking replicas :smh:

stand back away from the ledge my dude

all this negative talk gonna start taking me down too...still looking for that pair of solars :nerd:

Last edited:
ive tried to get a pair of worn solars for 1400 cash and dude said no. some people just put them up to watch people scramble like rats to offer their life savings...

Lots of people tend to ask the best cleaning materials for their Yeezys or other kicks. Check out Hypebeast, they have a Jason Markk Premium Cleaning Kit on there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom