Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need a size 8 solar...that dude on e bay for like 3400 or whatever isn't responding..I honestly don't think he wants to sell them.   Man some ppl I just don't understand.  Whoever sells me Solars has at least 2500 to 3000 coming to them...but ppl don't wanna hold em for a while.  There loss cause I'm not flaking. If someone was a serious sneaker collector and I knew I could get that money damn right I'd hold them"

sorry just venting
respected seller on ISS selling an 8.5 for 2100.  msg me for the link

I tries buying that 8.5 pair on ISS but dude never responded.

And ziggy, I noticed that dude who has the size 8 for 3500 on the bay, has a size 7 as well, and is using the same exact pics :smh:

For 3k, just do what THB said, hit up flight club

For 2.2 I know where you can cop
smokin.gif
private messaged.

Man these prices are insane lmao I just have to laugh! These prices are historic; never seen anything like this. People acting like DS pairs are gold bars lol its sick out here! Sickkkkk

Last edited:
Kinda unreal I have a pair....gave up my LeBron 8 sb and cash but it was worth it...

Quick pic since I'm bored at work lol
That's a really good trade imo. Lebron 8 SB is overrated so much. In the long run people will remember the Yeezys more so than they do the LBJ 8 SB's that may one day be retroed like Jordan's were.

yea but i miss them :lol: didnt even get to rock them ...but ill get them back soon hopefully

Kinda unreal I have a pair....gave up my LeBron 8 sb and cash but it was worth it...

Quick pic since I'm bored at work lol
I'm jelly bro. |I

thanks Vic...went through alot for these...

yo. I can't believe people are willing to drop 2000 - 3500 on theses. Not worth it. Trust me. anything over $1500 is ridiculous. Its your money so do what you please. If you got it like that then cool.

But that much for one shoe....naw......

depending on size....wait it out..look for deals. Be patient.

solars should be obtained for 1800 max

Last edited:
^ me too, I was originally looking to spend 16-18

said f it and paid an extra couple hundred to get my pair.

a small part of me is wishing I didn't sell the plats now :smh: o well

props to anyone wearing these tho... it's like you're wearing a used car (honda accord or something, LOL)... :lol:

Now that I finally got my Solars yesterday (still grinning ear to ear), anyone have any "ongoing care" or "preventative maintanance" tips? I bought them to wear but I want to make sure to take care of them as its not economical or easy to buy another...
Any thoughts?  Haven't seen any replies and I assume some Yeezy owners are wearing them even though I have yet to seen anyone in person do so.  Also, anyone using Cedar shoe trees instead of the paper (after wearing) to keep the form and wick away moisture?

props to anyone wearing these tho... it's like you're wearing a used car (honda accord or something, LOL)... :lol:

Man I wear mines like **** and beat the hell out of them...club...standing on couches crease them like **** alone....Liquor drenched ....these are like my club beaters....between these and my cement 3s

wait for shows like sneaker pimps and dunk exchange...I heard great success stories with people getting them for in 2 stacks.

I could only imagine how much my size would go for now since so rare....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom