Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And watch the Bulls beat the Nets! LMAO!

Used Nike sneakers being sold for $1650 considered a deal, this world is INCREDIBLE!

ikr lol... the yeezys set a new height for resellers. Now they throw any type of exclusive or limited shoe on ebay for 800+

Those Size 7's are actually in pretty good condition. No entirely sure what soles you were expecting considering they were worn.

Those Size 7's are actually in pretty good condition. No entirely sure what soles you were expecting considering they were worn.

If the soles were cleaned it wouldn't even look that bad at all. I've sold shoes that look completely different condition wise after cleaning the soles/overall.

Not to mention size 7 didn't release in the US if I recall correctly. I know for sure NDC didn't have that size.

If the soles were cleaned it wouldn't even look that bad at all. I've sold shoes that look completely different condition wise after cleaning the soles/overall.

Not to mention size 7 didn't release in the US if I recall correctly. I know for sure NDC didn't have that size.

they look like they were cleaned already..... size7 weren't not released in the us....I got mine for $1400 and the other pair I ended up paying a few more hundred after i sold my size 8.

Whats good mikey?
nerd.gif

Might let go of my size 10 for $1350, but has no OG Anything, what do you all think?
Worn with no accessories?

Lol thats terrible. There is a myriad of sneakers or other things I would buy before I dropped that.

You may find a sucker thirsty enough to pay up though. Good luck.

so dimez, you got a DS pair on ice?

here's a couple nifty shots i took of my plats when unDSing in miami a few weeks ago:

8)

whats really good nt? Feels oh so good when God writes a huge fat check to me. I finally copped my black solars ds Jan 2013. KARMA IS ONE HOT B!TCH :D

Thanks to the nters who helped out one another on this savage release...

Eat your **** words to all those N who said I couldnt cop...I got the last laugh snipes!

Pics will be coming this summer on feet....

:smokin

Might let go of my size 10 for $1350, but has no OG Anything, what do you all think?
i wish i had the cash right now id cop for a slightly less than that, finna get this money next week and have aroudn 1450 hopefully someone else is having a similar deal 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom