Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Seems legit those are the same answers I got when I did the live chat except for the Nike Womens Golf Skirt part haha

Mod might have to change the thread from an aftermath thread to an anticipation thread 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the yeezus golden ticket rumor is just that a rumor, it's been flying around for a few weeks now and for some reason it just blew up this morning.
no one has facts or concrete evidence to back it up

plus if you have seen the album art for the yeezus album it is a transparent cd case.
why would nike/kanyewest/defjam put golden tickets in a transparent cd case? that defeats the purpose.

Not saying that it will/will not happen but they could easily place the ticket inside the CD booklet/between the CD booklet & the CD itself to keep it hidden if this was the way they were going to handle the release.

lol @ everybody running to Nike chat to find out the same info somebody else got

yall leave them Nike reps alone

the yeezus golden ticket rumor is just that a rumor, it's been flying around for a few weeks now and for some reason it just blew up this morning.
no one has facts or concrete evidence to back it up

plus if you have seen the album art for the yeezus album it is a transparent cd case.
why would nike/kanyewest/defjam put golden tickets in a transparent cd case? that defeats the purpose.

Not saying that it will/will not happen but they could easily place the ticket inside the CD booklet/between the CD booklet & the CD itself to keep it hidden if this was the way they were going to handle the release.

this is supposedly how it will be released

BLYGmcmCEAEDn2r.jpg

I cant believe all these blogs are running away with this. I dont believe the cd rumours or the june 18th release. Every points to this dude who PS these pictures as the source smh
I just talked with jsus on fb and he said that he might see me in a yeezys campout , he clearly dont have them yet

the whole yeezy cd thing is a troll im pretty sure

it started out as a joke but i think a lot of lurkers picked it up as legit and it just began to roll

yeezy aint no bieber

The golden ticket system would never work. So after countless cd purchases, you win one, how would you get your size? "Oh sorry dude, we only have a size 14 left". Who cares what the resell value is, that would still be a *****

Been saying y1> y2 for the longest. Some black pink y1's to go with my solars in a rotation would be all I need

still not buying into all this BS until i hear word from NIKE itself.
that's the approach im taking. Just going to sit back and wait. Nike and Ye have the sneaker world in the palm of their hands and they know it......

I'll just wait for the next rumor later on today or tomorrow morning lol

if this is true, its the only way people will buy that trash sounding album

its genius marketing

I would rather take my $15 and play the megamillions.  Take a few millions dollars over a pair of shoes any day.  

lmao so sneaker stores spend the past 2 years coming up with methods to handle sneaker releases, and he decides to change the venue to CD stores? too funny. 

also being someone who likes to have the physical copy of albums, ive bought a ton and the one i had the hardest time picking up in my area was cruel summer (didnt camp or anything, but had to  check 3 stores before i found somewhere that it wasnt sold out).... so dont expect this to be remotely easy if thats the case.

^ all of this is said in terms of IF these rumors turn out to be true. Honestly wouldnt be surprised, look at the unconventional way he released his single with the projectors. hes trying to be innovative/original in every way he can.. and is a marketing genious honestly (or whoever is behind the scenes coming up with this stuff).

The kicks will sellout regardless, but he needs a strategy to push his music to people who weren't planning on purchasing it (were gonna download or ignore it)

This would definitely work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom