Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fakest part about that tweet is the way it's worded.. kanye would say something like "RED - 7/6" or something vague, not spell it out NDC style

depending on the condition you should have done it. we're at a point where you gotta get the closest size to your true size available.

Do you think when the red yeezy's drop and people that copped the other CW's who have already gotten e-props might try and flip their original CW's so that they can afford the new resale prices? I'm just thinking there COULD be a spike in supply once people strike out on the reds post RD. Anyone feel that way?

^ Most definitely. All the instagram "sneakerheads" will flip with the quickness to get the "new hotness" as Will Smith would say (from Men in Black II).

I am really mulling over dropping 2.5 g's on some DS Solars on ebay, they look authentic but honestly do you think these shoes are going to hold their resale value? Obviously I would feel pretty stupid if they were all the sudden released again in the future only to flood the market and make my pair worth close to retail. Also if I had them keeping them DS would be hard for me, as I would want to wear them. So basically what I am wondering is one, does buying these make (any) sense (note I love the design of this shoe) and two will paying such a high price be a decision that won't look like a completely idiotic move 2-5 years down the road?

I am really mulling over dropping 2.5 g's on some DS Solars on ebay, they look authentic but honestly do you think these shoes are going to hold their resale value? Obviously I would feel pretty stupid if they were all the sudden released again in the future only to flood the market and make my pair worth close to retail. Also if I had them keeping them DS would be hard for me, as I would want to wear them. So basically what I am wondering is one, does buying these make (any) sense (note I love the design of this shoe) and two will paying such a high price be a decision that won't look like a completely idiotic move 2-5 years down the road?
Spending 2.5k on a pair of kicks you'll be trying to not rock often is kinda dumb. It's your money though and the price ain't changing so do what you like. I just hope you have the financial means to not be affected by it.

P.S. Keep in mind that you could cop a used car for this price.

Their gonna hold their value but you can probably get an authentic ds pair of solars cheaper than 2.5 k if you are patient but thats up to you and also may depend on what size your lookibg for...

Yeah thanks for your input guys, honestly I wish Nike made these more readily available because I like the design of this shoe for what it is. It could be a ballerina slipper and if it looked like the Yeezy 2's I would want it. That's how much I like the way these look. I will wait it out and try to cop a pair of Black/Solar Red in size 12 for a better price.

Yeah thanks for your input guys, honestly I wish Nike made these more readily available because I like the design of this shoe for what it is. It could be a ballerina slipper and if it looked like the Yeezy 2's I would want it. That's how much I like the way these look. I will wait it out and try to cop a pair of Black/Solar Red in size 12 for a better price.

...... I am at a point in my life where i have come to the stark and solemn realization that will never be able to trade my sign platinum yeezy 2's for solar reds. I hope you guys pray for me........... I dont know how i can live without having solar red's back in my life. 
why would we pray for you? I think ur exaggerating over shoes

...... I am at a point in my life where i have come to the stark and solemn realization that will never be able to trade my sign platinum yeezy 2's for solar reds. I hope you guys pray for me........... I dont know how i can live without having solar red's back in my life. 

You're doing too much.

If this is the biggest hardship in your life you are blessed. :smh:

Strong post to username.

Last edited:
I agree with some others that the red is underwhelming. It would have been better if they'd released with the other two. Since then we've seen all red everything from air max to Jordan's to Balenciaga. Hell even Big Sean did an all red shoe. I know Ye' is way more creative than that.

waiting on Proto's pics from the video event :nerd:

how'd you know i saw it? IG?

the only pix i got are on my IG.

there were no shots of the shoes tho... the whole video is basically just 'Ye looking all mad in the camera... :lol:

def jam and kanye are doing some real guerrilla style marketing and projecting the video for "new slaves" out the back of a truck onto random buildings in cities around the world...

last night they did it in my city, raleigh-durham...

surprisingly big turnout considering def jam didn't tweet out the location until like 20 minutes b4 the event went down...

Last edited:

how'd you know i saw it? IG?

the only pix i got are on my IG.

there were no shots of the shoes tho... the whole video is basically just 'Ye looking all mad in the camera... :lol:

def jam and kanye are doing some real guerrilla style marketing and projecting the video for "new slaves" out the back of a truck onto random buildings in cities around the world...

last night they did it in my city, raleigh-durham...

surprisingly big turnout considering def jam didn't tweet out the location until like 20 minutes b4 the event went down...

yeah saw it on IG...

that video would still be shoe related in my opinion because the conspiracy theorists on here will claim that it was flashed super fast in a scene 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom