Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that song was about them locking nigs up and having us work for pennys or did you miss that part you house nig he wore an alexander wang shirt during his live performance "its more than the clothes" 

Looks at screen name.

Looks at join date.

Looks at screen name. :lol:

Actually lets not.

Listen to New Slaves. Read some of these new interviews. THEN REMEMBER THAT NIKE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

They release these as GR, it'd be the biggest Yeezy yet. And it plays into Kanye's whole new found "I'm doing this so everyone can just enjoy it, stop being a slave to materialism, etc".

I'm not putting the chances at over 30%, but a year ago, I'd have said 0.30% at the highest.

My logic exactly, but I still say there's a

Here some yeezybays i found
sick.gif

Man has anyone seen these fake yeezys going around a dude on cl in my area has a fsr when will the madness stop with he fakes.

LOL they're trying to resell the yeezybays and leaving the stupid shoe hang tag on in the pics?! The pics of solars and plats on this page are easily distinguishable anyway, but that's just funny.

Hi guy im new to this website and would like to know if there are real. I got them for free from a friend and really wondering if they are wroth a lot. Thanks

^^^^^
roll.gif

they're fake.

they DO have mad cushion though, LMAO.  does look pretty comfy, hahahah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom