Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought u admitted they're crap and fell apart after two wears, what now?

the thirst is REAL, bruh! :lol:

Last edited:
I don't have 4 grand to spend on shoes. Yes, the fakes I had fell apart from some Chinese website. I thought I'd try yeezy bay. I saw the video and the shoes look ok to me. The 4 grand is used for my electric wheelchair...I can't justify that money for shoes that retailed for 250,
I could give a rats *** if there fake. I like the shoe . If you ask me I'm gonna say there fake, so what.
4 grand is outrageous for a shoe. I live in bum **** Illinois, can't drive or walk...I have no connects at all... So I said hell with it. I'll buy some fake Solars and just hope I can find help w real reds..
It's easy ro diss someone for buying fakes ...but I honestly don't give a damn anymore.

I don't have 4 grand to spend on shoes. Yes, the fakes I had fell apart from some Chinese website. I thought I'd try yeezy bay. I saw the video and the shoes look ok to me. The 4 grand is used for my electric wheelchair...I can't justify that money for shoes that retailed for 250,
I could give a rats *** if there fake. I like the shoe . If you ask me I'm gonna say there fake, so what.
4 grand is outrageous for a shoe. I live in bum **** Illinois, can't drive or walk...I have no connects at all... So I said hell with it. I'll buy some fake Solars and just hope I can find help w real reds..
It's easy ro diss someone for buying fakes ...but I honestly don't give a damn anymore.

you still won't actually have solar yeezy 2's tho...

just making sure you know that... >D

edit. nevermind. gonna keep this to myself... y'all will find out in due time...

Last edited:
isn't this the AUTHENTIC yeezy thread???

not a fan of the FAKE yeezys

:wink:
no its the official nike air yeezy thread meaning all discussion of the said shoe belongs in this thread. it is very easy for someone who has an authentic pair or can afford the resell to sound cocky about fakes. we all know NT doesnt support fakes but they never said no one can discuss them or compare. i myself have thought hard about copping some yeezybays or/the like but its not in my nature so of course i must go without, do to idiots dropping stacks on them.

no its the official nike air yeezy thread meaning all discussion of the said shoe belongs in this thread. it is very easy for someone who has an authentic pair or can afford the resell to sound cocky about fakes. we all know NT doesnt support fakes but they never said no one can discuss them or compare. i myself have thought hard about copping some yeezybays or/the like but its not in my nature so of course i must go without, do to idiots dropping stacks on them.

great, so because some bozo gets good fakes made, a bunch of thirsty people cop, and b4 ya know it this whole thread gets flooded with fake talk...

the mag thread got locked for fake talk, and so will this one.

so no, you're wrong, this is NOT the place to discuss fakes like that.

The mag thread was disgusting. A bunch of people just discussing how to make their replicas look more authentic smh

Not trying to kill your vibes, but if someone hasn't got chances on getting a pair of platinums or solars, there are less chances of getting red ones. Why? Because if you have been lucky / have a connect you already know how to move on a chance for them. Just my opinion tho.

What. Do tell:nerd::nerd:
not my place...

it's new info about the reds, from a credible source, but it's really not my place to put it out there yet.

i want to keep my privileges...
laugh.gif
why even mention it then?

on another note, kinda wish I thought like ksteezy did on release day. to go ahead and bite the bullet and drop $800 vs today's prices was very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom