Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can i get a legit check on these yeezys i bought on instagram i only saw one pic of em before i bought them because the guy needed cash asap so i bought them for 350 through paypal so if needed i can get a refund!

Last edited:
idk if anybody else noticed this but it appears the red yeezys will come in a red box with that red box label from the contest page. the new Nike Sportswear box is kinda like the Jordan 1 retro OG boxes except for red with Nike in white across the top

idk if anybody else noticed this but it appears the red yeezys will come in a red box with that red box label from the contest page. the new Nike Sportswear box is kinda like the Jordan 1 retro OG boxes except for red with Nike in white across the top
Yeah all the new NSW shoes will come in them now so I would understand these getting the same box but I like the box anyway so its all good

Please enlighten us to how those are fake in any way. Don't worry, I'll wait
personally not enough pics to give a 100% answer

but the plats just look a lil off to me the heel spike tab thing color is a lil off (again could be lighting or variety of factors)

the marks in the sole arent pronounced enough and scales seem a little off the orange lining seems weird too

(and before anyone tries to be smart i owned both pairs as well straight from nike)

fakes are getting real good these days prob will cop the red octobers that just dropped and compare them to the ones on RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom