Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a pair of Platinums today.

a. please only post legit checks in the legit check thread. people will reply when somebody posts

b. you don't have to post every pic especially if you gonna post the link to them

c. yes they're legit

A. K.

B. That was for the people who couldnt be bothered to click the link.

C. Thank you.

Idk but tooo me it seems like yeezy 1 LC's are almost pointless, because i have never seen a fake Yeezy 1 even close to an authentic... Its sooo easy to spot a fake or real yeezy 1

Thought there was a few good zen fakes produced heard a couple people got stung.

there are a few that you may have to look twice at, but if you know what a pair of yeezy 1s really looks like there are no fakes that are close enough to fool you

Last edited:
there are a few that you may have to look twice at, but if you know what a pair of yeezy 1s really looks like there are no fakes that are close enough to fool you

Yeah i see what you mean i never bothered with the y1 but i always admired the tans, i like the y2 solars they have defintely stepped up the fakes and reps with this one which is a shame :smh:

The Blink Yeezy 1 Fakes are getting much better though except for the lacelocks, and replacing the nylon with some cheap canvas material they look pretty scary good!!!

Last edited:
The Blink Yeezy 1 Fakes are getting much better though except for the lacelocks, and replacing the nylon with some cheap canvas material they look pretty scary good!!!
Those fakes have been out since the Original Release. Seen a few in Toronto, back in 09

RSVP with Nike Montalban. I was literally stalking it on my phone all day. Opened up while I was driving back from Bakersfield. Did it on the freeway smh and I was in disbelief when I got the reply that I was confirmed
:smokin nice. What color way did you RSVP?

I thought 21M was the only nike to do RSVP. I was such a novice those days :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom