Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i'm not trolling. I just recover my iPhone today and didn't had this picture on my Mac.
Believe me or not. you can check all of my post each time that I have a picture to share I do it.

Lol i'm not trolling. I just recover my iPhone today and didn't had this picture on my Mac.

Believe me or not. you can check all of my post each time that I have a picture to share I do it.
You have to be. You've posted in here a few times since the weekend. Plus why is everything else clear in that picture except the sneakers in their hands

Tell the story behind the pic then. Those aren't employees (who wouldn't bring the shoe out anyway). Was someone wearing some fakes and lookin at em and you jus happened to be in Niketown so you added that info lol?

Doesn't make any sense that employees would bring any sneaker to the floor when their stock room is large enough for viewing. But yeah, exactly what BeastFace said....... Tell us the story Yannis

You have to be. You've posted in here a few times since the weekend. Plus why is everything else clear in that picture except the sneakers in their hands
Because as you can think, the guy's hand wasn't motionless. Take it as you want, I'm just sharing.
Like I share this pic that probably anyone of you ever saw. 

Bought 3
smokin.gif
had to keep up with s_universal
laugh.gif
sad thing is if it were still available i'd be in for a buck too lol 

Umm why are they wrapped in plastic below and why aren't they tight factory laced like they usually come from Nike?

Tell the story behind the pic then. Those aren't employees (who wouldn't bring the shoe out anyway). Was someone wearing some fakes and lookin at em and you jus happened to be in Niketown so you added that info lol?
This picture is definitely real. There is at least 1 Nike employee in that picture.... I can see the one wearing the black track suit with the white stripe is holding an HHT.... which is a device they use in store to check inventory....

The shoe could be fake though. Could be a person bringing in a pair for a legit check. Who knows what was going on here.

This picture is definitely real. There is at least 1 Nike employee in that picture.... I can see the one wearing the black track suit with the white stripe is holding an HHT.... which is a device they use in store to check inventory....

The shoe could be fake though. Could be a person bringing in a pair for a legit check. Who knows what was going on here.
Repped for making some sense of what the original poster could not translate to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom