Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like some gang is gona off me before any of this happen.. like some mafia/triad ****..
might as well try if u have the bread. Those yeezys could then be allocated to a shop that releases them legitimately

I don't know if it's relevant but Kanye's Yeezus tour dates have been cancelled, the next tour day is November 10th...so no more yeezus tour in Chicago which were on November 7th and 9th respectively...

what happened?

One of the trucks carrying equipment for the concert got in a wreck. He didn't want to do the show without those parts so he put it on hold. There were some shows that got rescheduled and some that got canceled completely. (Chicago rescheduled I think) the tour continues November 10th or 18th or something. I know Columbus got canceled this Friday, my Boys were gonna drive up to that one.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's relevant but Kanye's Yeezus tour dates have been cancelled, the next tour day is November 10th...so no more yeezus tour in Chicago which were on November 7th and 9th respectively...

check Kanyes site for correct info, this is misinformation, tho some shows did get canceled

One of the trucks carrying equipment for the concert got in a wreck. He didn't want to do the show without those parts so he put it on hold. There were some shows that got rescheduled and some that got canceled completely. (Chicago rescheduled I think) the tour continues November 10th or 18th or something. I know Columbus got canceled this Friday, my Boys were gonna drive up to that one.
I think all that is BS. I feel like he cancelled shows that had slow ticket sales, thats like the second time they have had an issue with the stage. Ive seen bigger tours move perfectly fine in a new city every night.... idk tho

You think Ye post poned his hometown show due to ticket sales?

You reachin fam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom