Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

All this Chinese hook up talk is way too sketch. Has me thinking Air Randy V 2.0.

this.
30t6p3b.gif

yeah to much of a hassle...im talking about dropping read and i keep getting the run around.

Maybe the Yeezy 2 will be a little less hard to obtain if you live around/close to a Nike store....

Nike Store Launches – Twitter RSVP
Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Follow your local Nike Store on Twitter for launch announcements and frequent updates.
The Twitter RSVP Process:
On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message(“DM

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Anybody think the production date on these is a bit strange? 
Aq2sRXQCIAEiq3s.jpg
what was he production date for the galaxy foams and the air mags? those last limited releases i remember being this tight knit

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Aq2sRXQCIAEiq3s.jpg
what was he production date for the galaxy foams and the air mags? those last limited releases i remember being this tight knit
galaxy - 10/04/11 to 12/20/11

^ I don't think that means anything.

I just looked at some of my shoes.

AF1 blue denim - 12/7/10 to 3/16/11
Kobe V Ink - 06/11/10 to 09/02/10

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Aq2sRXQCIAEiq3s.jpg
galaxy - 10/04/11 to 12/20/11
If that is the case I guess this date wouldn't be that strange. 

Originally Posted by 731balla

Maybe the Yeezy 2 will be a little less hard to obtain if you live around/close to a Nike store....

Nike Store Launches – Twitter RSVP
Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Follow your local Nike Store on Twitter for launch announcements and frequent updates.
The Twitter RSVP Process:
On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message(“DM

*note to self: dont count on 731balla >this forum< for info cause it will be two days late...*
...no hate though, guess i couldve posted it but just assumed everyone knew when i knew, thanks for trying 
smile.gif

El Oh El...Might be late in general but this is one of the few threads I follow and it was yet to be posted. Figured I would post it and contribute something useful rather than the usual... "this shoe is so HOTTTTT!...." etc...Albeit might be late it's still a contribution...This info doesn't even apply to me... I live no where close to a NT....Don't count on me for info... But I'm sure a lot will want to count on me to acquire these once they drop, like the Yeezy 1's...

*note to self: dont count on 731balla >this forum< for info cause it will be two days late...*
...no hate though, guess i couldve posted it but just assumed everyone knew when i knew, thanks for trying 
smile.gif

El Oh El...Might be late in general but this is one of the few threads I follow and it was yet to be posted. Figured I would post it and contribute something useful rather than the usual... "this shoe is so HOTTTTT!...." etc...Albeit might be late it's still a contribution...This info doesn't even apply to me... I live no where close to a NT....Don't count on me for info... But I'm sure a lot will want to count on me to acquire these once they drop, like the Yeezy 1's...

THIS.
pimp.gif

I remember your pics of multiples of every colors like it was yesterday!

Info will be soon for release I would assume, like two weeks tops.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

smile.gif

THIS.
pimp.gif

I remember your pics of multiples of every colors like it was yesterday!

Info will be soon for release I would assume, like two weeks tops.

I'm sure a few members still remember.... "Best price on NT..." lol
I don't have many pictures left on this HD... Im on my 2nd computer since 2009...

I did manage to find this one on my HD though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif