Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

THESE ARE NOT MY PICS OK PEOPLE! I just found them online
Aq0L6wkCEAAtZU--600x476.jpg
Aq0Lz-JCMAAlZRi.jpeg
Aq0Nn4MCIAAZk5L.jpeg

figure thats how they worked but man even the lace bag got details smh

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Those pics from the @Mikeyman14 twitter?

It's funny how you like to take credit for everything but then complain about the emails and PMs. Take your pick.
I don't hate all pms just ones with stupid %%@$ like can you tell me who your connect is, when do the solars release, etc.

if you really don't like the pm's and attention you wouldn't be over on iss posting stuff like "if you want a sneak peak man pm me ill send you a pic or two"...
laugh.gif

son's inboxes must be crazy lit up...
laugh.gif

i hope everything works out for y'all tho... but after seeing the madness unfold with randy, sds, ect. and the concords a few months ago, i dunno... i'ma sit tight and try to cop from a less sketchy source.

Just wait for Nike to release these joints. Thats all you finna got to do. They dropping this year, just wait, plus I heard they will be a general release

If i was kanye or somebody close to this project id press ultra hard to get these to GR numbers. They can make these GR, attach a doggy doo doo scent to them and it'd still sell out.

Make enough to please everybody and tell all these idiots chargin 2500 to kick rocks.

Originally Posted by mfghilario

^^Uh.. Where'd you get GR from?

Its been mentioned, talked about and argued about through out the whole thread both of them so its nothing new
Supposedly there are going to be more of these made then the 1's some say GR numbers no one knows so no point in speaking on it

talking about the pics???

mikeyman are you able to get the shoes???

dude said he had to send all back??

wack.

Originally Posted by dimez81

talking about the pics???

mikeyman are you able to get the shoes???

dude said he had to send all back??

wack.
nike made him return all and was about to pay. seriously f*ck nike I was boutta bank.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by mfghilario

^^Uh.. Where'd you get GR from?

Its been mentioned, talked about and argued about through out the whole thread both of them so its nothing new
Supposedly there are going to be more of these made then the 1's some say GR numbers no one knows so no point in speaking on it
I know its been discussed, but dude was saying it as if it was for sure.
I do believe more pairs have been made, but NOT to GR numbers. Nike is still making limited quantities for other shoes. Don't see why they'd make an initially limited shoe a GR.

awesome pics of the detailing. i'm sold. just have to hope we get enough pairs to allow some love to bleed over my way.

im ready

those new pics are verrrry detailed

the construction/build of the shoe looks A-1

i wonder what that stands for under the sole ??? KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW ??? KanyeWest...... or just ironic serial #
will these be released wit the new twitter rsvp at NT whenever the hell they drop?

thanks for sharing the pics. nice to see the details. although i still dont quite understand how you can watermark pics that arent even yours. shouldnt they be credited to the guy that actually took the pics. cra1314 or crazy1314 lol.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

awesome pics of the detailing. i'm sold. just have to hope we get enough pairs to allow some love to bleed over my way.

yup
Why can't we get a solid RD? Seems like the pairs are done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom