Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 731balla

Maybe the Yeezy 2 will be a little less hard to obtain if you live around/close to a Nike store....

Nike Store Launches – Twitter RSVP
Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Follow your local Nike Store on Twitter for launch announcements and frequent updates.
The Twitter RSVP Process:
On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message(“DM

after those pics i am sole on the 2....so much more detailed than the 1. 1'S STILL MY FAVORITE....WITH THE OVERALL LOOK.

If these are a tier 0 release, I doubt it'll be a twitter RSVP situation. Those boutiques will more than likely do advance wristbands or the dreaded raffle. If Nike towns get them, twitter RSVP is an option ... But I wouldn't be surprised if they did a raffle, or advance instore registration at a random inconvenient +!% time, lol.

waits for someone to post some more conspiracy theory BS about that stamp under the insole.
laugh.gif

my gosh that suede looks buttery!

and ericjunior, i don't know why you'd think they'd be tier 0, the first ones weren't even close to tier 0, and by all accounts these will be more available than the first ones...

to be honest i think i like the OG zen grey 1's better than the watermelon 2's... but i do prefer the black 2's over the black 1's...

i wanna know why ty said there will be no more yeezys after these 2 (watermelons and black solars)... what happened? is there not gonna be a third colorway of these?

For those hoping these are GRs, its unlikely; and I could've sworn the box tag on the 2's had  the "NRG" labeled on them which would make them super limited like the recent Nike Flyknit drop. I thought NRG was more limited than Tier 0.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

For those hoping these are GRs, its unlikely; and I could've sworn the box tag on the 2's had  the "NRG" labeled on them which would make them super limited like the recent Nike Flyknit drop. I thought NRG was more limited than Tier 0.
nerd.gif

NRG is a marketing company for Nike. They did the all star game release and all of those shoes were labeled NRG as well, even the dunks which weren't particularly rare at all. My assumption is that Nike is going to decide production numbers but NRG is going to come up with the marketing campaign around the release whether it's tier 0 or a GR.

These shoes are not a gr just as limited as last time and when the news releases on how they will be distributed mad people are gonna be pissed lololol thank God I dont care for them.

eveyones worried about a rd, im worried that even if i save a $100 for the next 12 months i still wont land a pair smh but those details are insane in the shoe

Originally Posted by az005us

These shoes are not a gr just as limited as last time and when the news releases on how they will be distributed mad people are gonna be pissed lololol thank God I dont care for them.

awwwww this sounds bad.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

nerd.gif

NRG is a marketing company for Nike. They did the all star game release and all of those shoes were labeled NRG as well, even the dunks which weren't particularly rare at all. My assumption is that Nike is going to decide production numbers but NRG is going to come up with the marketing campaign around the release whether it's tier 0 or a GR.
Ahhh, I stand corrected. I remember someone on NT said that "NRG" was the categorizing of the utmost limited joints; guess I believed wrong. Good looks fam!
wink.gif
Well we have some hope.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

the GR stuff is a pipe dream, i don't think they'd ever produce these in GR numbers, however, i don't think they'll be as limited as last time.

all rumors have pointed to these being more available than last time, but if they end up as limited, good lord, there will be riots and chaos. after everything that's happened lately i just don't see that happening tho (unless they've come up with some really clever way to distribute them without things getting out of control)...

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Shoe is for charity, its gonna be EVERYWHERE

son... every bit of info you've ever shared was bull crap (remember you said you had a pic of a blue pair? LOL)... just stop.
indifferent.gif

all you do is troll.
indifferent.gif

Nike knows they will be mayham over these joints so they holding out till they can get enough produced. I'll say it will be as limited as the cement iv

Nike pays attention to these releases bro. They dont want blood on their hands no more. I'll be copping both pairs.

that's what i've been saying... all you do is copy what other people say and repeat it and add in some wrong info here and there to act like you know stuff...

stop. they're not gonna be a GR. i'd bet money on it. i just can't see kanye letting that happen (tho i kinda wish it would, i couldn't care less about exclusivity, i just want the damn shoe for as cheap as possible)...

yet you keep putting info (or your opinion) like you have inside info....

no one knows how the release will pan out until it happens. what if this is the widest gr ever?

If these gr they sit. If it doesn't get that exclusive tag dudes not going crazy over these. I know a lot of dudes think this is a nice shoe but I just can't get with these at all. So much hype around these though. Nike knows not to gr are these. Casual shoe buyers are not buying these and in gr numbers not enough shoe heads to drop loot on these for them to sell out quick if they gr. limited. People will sell their souls.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

If these gr they sit. If it doesn't get that exclusive tag dudes not going crazy over these. I know a lot of dudes think this is a nice shoe but I just can't get with these at all. So much hype around these though. Nike knows not to gr are these. Casual shoe buyers are not buying these and in gr numbers not enough shoe heads to drop loot on these for them to sell out quick if they gr. limited. People will sell their souls.

gr #s with "limited" tag... Nike makes $ and hypebeasts eat them up.

Nike wins.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Cement IV was gR, they aint sit. These will be G. It will probably still be a pain to get. When I get my pair, I'm walking down soho with my hands in the sky
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom