Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

So is there any hope on ndc after the 48 hour hold

12b16168eccfd6b9ad60a52fa82059d167a24dad_r.jpg

Even if they do have sizes up on NDC again...... you dudes without pairs still going to have competition with the guys that already have pairs.
laugh.gif
Good luck beating their macbook hall of fame and fast fingers.

This thread has been feeding the hype train since it started. Threads should be locked a week before a RD. Resellers check places like this before they invest thousands into sneakers. Then kids who don't actually work for their money pay out the nose to get a pair that they hyped up. Y1 went for like $700 after they first dropped and that was only 2 years ago. Im not going to stop buying shoes but the kids are making it hard for real @#$%&*. Come in the thread and say "I like these".. Comments like "Im willing to drop $1000 on these!" is unacceptable..

Yeah.. I feel everyone on the fed up part.. I think I'm gonna just pass on a lot of kicks.. Theres no way I should be going out of my way to try to give Nike my money.. not worth it. Shoes were in my cart.. after 2 hours of refreshing they were gone.. now they dont even show back up. lol, people are complaining to Nike like they care.. man, if Nike cared they wouldve stopped making limited quantities years ago.

before the galaxies dropped if you told me these were going to go for over $2000. I would have laughed.

Thank you all-star weekend.

I def dont think i'm getting the plats.

Originally Posted by tampakix

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

just kinda hoping someone will look out for me who paid box price.

and LOL at zyzz complaining about not getting these on ndc... dude, i swear you were just telling everyone how ugly yeezys are... so stop trying to cop just to resell... talk about being a c-block...

tell your boy SDS jay to get to work cranking out his fakes...

What exactly do you consider a reasonable price, because these aren't dropping considerably anytime soon? Either way these will never go below $1000. People think shoes are some new form of money or trade-able equity. 
roll.gif
people are going to find a way to pay $1800+ for these; it's really sad to see all the fake ballers when they are cooks at Fridays or some %!%+ 
it's sad state of affairs when people stop paying student loans, phone bills, cable bills, etc. so they can fake stunt when the reality is the only people you are really impressing is the same crowd

no chicks are thinking "oh my god" he dresses exactly like Kanye; let me hit that 
pimp.gif
 in reality they are thinking what a loser and 
laugh.gif
 at you

Even if they do have sizes up on NDC again...... you dudes without pairs still going to have competition with the guys that already have pairs.
laugh.gif
Good luck beating their macbook hall of fame and fast fingers.

truth spoken in so many words.  i really hope none of you are bookmarking the link and refreshing hours upon hours
roll.gif

Too many people throwing salt on airvandal...dude is doing refunds and has always came through in the past.  You win some you lose some..they are just sneakers folks.  Life goes on.

its officially dead on ndc.

"Product does not exist or is out of stock"

StillIn729 wrote:
people are going to find a way to pay $1800+ for these; it's really sad to see all the fake ballers when they are cooks at Fridays or some %!%+ 
it's sad state of affairs when people stop paying student loans, phone bills, cable bills, etc. so they can fake stunt when the reality is the only people you are really impressing is the same crowd

no chicks are thinking "oh my god" he dresses exactly like Kanye; let me hit that 
pimp.gif
 in reality they are thinking what a loser and 
laugh.gif
 at you

Lol.....exactly.  Well put.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NIKE TWITTER IS EERILY QUITE.....
Because they know they @@*%*# up. 
You don't do people like that. Post up a random tweet and pretty much ask for thousands of people to send traffic to your site at once? 

Nike is dumb as hell if they weren't expecting their servers to crash last night. 

Dudes were going ham on twitter tweeting to Nikestore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

SMH, starting to consider trading some of my grails for these at this point.

Beat you to it. I've BEEN selling mines on Ebay... The whole Foams epidemic forced my hand. Here in NYC, it's too difficult to deal with the lines and resellers with a crew on line with them. Just last Thursday before they disbursed the line behind the Foot Locker store on 33rd, I seen a couple OLD Asian men, Waiting for Yeezy's!! 
-On 34th at Footaction, There was a Homeless man on the line and everyone kept asking to buy his Spot!

-At Queens Center Mall This dude and his crew that even consisted of a female kept sending dudes back into the mall for KID SIZES!

-At Mercer, One dude was just handing others on the line Cash, telling them what size to cop for some Zoom Rookie, don't know which one, I walked thru when coping some Lunar Wingtips releasing from Cole Haan that same day.

Point is, it's just not worth it anymore. Maybe I'm just older, but the Mess just to get (insert your favorite kicks here), aint worth it.

Most of my foams are gone, after that, my SB Dunks will soon be gone. I'll just stick to my Classic Adidas and others. I'm now a reseller...

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

I wouldn't say that. They will tweet if it is indeed sold out. I'm assuming theirs some pairs still in peoples carts that people don't even know about or still waiting to check out.

#KeepingHopeAlive

Originally Posted by PRIME

You don't do people like that. Post up a random tweet and pretty much ask for thousands of people to send traffic to your site at once? 

Nike is dumb as hell if they weren't expecting their servers to crash last night. 

laugh.gif
Just when I thought Nike had the whole social media thing figured out - this weekend really showed that they don't. It would have made far more sense for NDC to tweet out the link during the AM hours, or even some time randomly this week.

This lyrics pretty much sums up this nike x kanye releasE

"Damn, these %#%%*'s got me,
I hate these %#%%*'s more than the Nazis"

Originally Posted by tampakix

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

just kinda hoping someone will look out for me who paid box price.

and LOL at zyzz complaining about not getting these on ndc... dude, i swear you were just telling everyone how ugly yeezys are... so stop trying to cop just to resell... talk about being a c-block...

tell your boy SDS jay to get to work cranking out his fakes...

What exactly do you consider a reasonable price, because these aren't dropping considerably anytime soon? Either way these will never go below $1000. People think shoes are some new form of money or trade-able equity. 
roll.gif

i think they will be able to be had in the $1,200 range this time next week. with most going for $1,500...

a lot of people who paid under a G see the pairs that went over $2k and want some of that too, but that's not happening much anymore, and the prices will continue to drop. some of the people who only paid box price or under a G will start accepting offers in the $1,500 range, rather than let them just sit for $2k+...

ideally, if i can have both colors in a size 12 for under $2,500, i'd be fine with that.

had quite a few people on here hit me up willing to help, so not all hope is lost yet that someone will help me out without me needing lube...

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif
Oh Boy, WERE THEY??
HAHAHAHA!!! Whoever is in charge of the Twitter Acct. is REAL QUIET today! @nikestore is closed for Business!! I seen some hits from Mercer, but Some of them Are inside Resellers as well. It's business as usual for them over there, plotting on the next big release...

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

I wouldn't say that. They will tweet if it is indeed sold out. I'm assuming theirs some pairs still in peoples carts that people don't even know about or still waiting to check out.

#KeepingHopeAlive

Yeah I'll say be on the lookout  around 11:30 pm EST Monday...they may just throw the shoes back on the site  that have been held in carts  for 48hrs and shoes that haven  been lost in system due to the crash....you never when it comes to them.
laugh.gif

Lol, ever since the concord release many new people became "sneakerheads". And those new "sneakerheads" pretty much ruined the scene. Who remember when the yeezy 1 first released and resell first months were like 400-600? Lol. I copped all 3 pairs for under 800 each. New kids are just
Hyping up stuff way more than needed. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom