Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the wait continues..... Hype does kill, but in all honesty Kanye is going of the deep end. I just saw the Sway interview and dude is a raging lunatic.

SWOOSH>KANYE+ADDIDASSS

Correft me if I'm wrong but Nike certainly can still release these even with what's gone down.

Ye would have had already signed off on the RO's as part of the 2's to have been dropped this go around. Not sure what the corporate legal angle is but I'm pretty sure he can't retroactively demand Swoosh NOT to release them.

It's strictly up to the powers that be. I can see one of 2 scenarios. 1, straight to outlets. 2, scrapped altogether. I just can't see Nike doing an actual release for a shoe they only produced 5K or so from a dude that's been badmouthing them for the longest then finally jumping the fence for their direct competitor.

2 cents..

P

I can't see Nike just not dropping these Red October's and just destroying them I can see them going to outlets or just randomly dropping these like a restock on the website at some random time but of course Nike probably thinking of what to do if anything

Correft me if I'm wrong 
   *Correct 
happy.gif

Ye is one frustrated individual. On Sway though? :smh:

He murdered the Nine Inch Nails beat at the end,
so much so that Sway questioned Ye's love for rapping. :rofl:

Talks about the RO's around the 16:00 minute mark.

Last edited:
Well, based on that interview w Sway, I'm hearing 2 things.

1. Accdg to Ye, Nike can release these to retailers if they wanted provide they cooperate.

2. In order for the ROs to release, Ye needs to sign off on them to allow Nike to do so.

Hard to know what's factual given lack of timeline as to when these events supposedly occurred and w no explanation fr Nikes side of things..

Total crapshoot at this point.

with all the talking Ye doing and no word from Nike on these it's looking less and less these will drop but I honestly hope they do 

Moral of the story = Ye needs to hire a professional interpreter to communicate his ideas in the correct manner to these corporate execs that he needs but doesn't like.

Moral of the story = Ye needs to hire a professional interpreter to communicate his ideas in the correct manner to these corporate execs that he needs but doesn't like.
Thats usually what Hollywood Publicist do, i'm sure he probably fired them, though. 
smokin.gif

Thats usually what Hollywood Publicist do, i'm sure he probably fired them, though. :smokin

"I don't need you to marginalize how I publicize myself to the public! You're done! The only person who can publicize my thoughts and feelings are me and I'm the best artist of this last decade. I don't need someone overcharging me for something I can already do myself."

That's kinda how I saw that convo going in my head.

Edit: :pimp:

Last edited:
if there is one person who should back kanye and his clothing line...

it should be Daymond John, the dude who made FUBU

he would help kanye taking his line in the direction it needs to go and take care of all the funding

if there is one person who should back kanye and his clothing line...

it should be Daymond John, the dude who made FUBU

he would help kanye taking his line in the direction it needs to go and take care of all the funding

Not sure if SRS...

Kanye is looking for billionaire funding... He's not looking for someone that is relatively worth the same as him and has no type of voice in the fashion industry.

Just wow...Sway threw it at him though...Guys ego is a real problem and he needs to get put in check...

Pass on those Yeezy...Small chance that I would have been able to cop anyway but now it's one more cat that yall won't have to worry about looking for a pickup...

I think it's funny all these people are already writing off adidas when they are not even thought of yet. lol

That freestyle :smh:
Now we get why they told him to just be a producer....

But I mean it's not like Drake can freestyle either. Word to FMF

Drake would at least have the decency to have a prepared verse. Kanye made a joke of it, he wanted to rant for the 10000000000th time and got checked. :smh:

But it is kinda ridiculous that Nike gives homeboy the run around too though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom