Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
any ideas or thoughts on whether or not Nike may own the name "Yeezy" as far as it relates to shoes. I've heard that mentioned.

seems a little crazy that a company could own your nickname but in this case I wouldn't be surprised.

If they do drop, it'll probably be random and unannounced like the Calypso Roshe Runs that just dropped earlier this morning..

I'm not comparing the 2 other than its a definite possibility...
Nike could easily drop them online w no Twitter announcement LIKE the Calypso drop.
No fanfare and Nike gets their money w no further shine to Ye..
Just a theory

I'm not comparing the 2 other than its a definite possibility...
Nike could easily drop them online w no Twitter announcement LIKE the Calypso drop.
No fanfare and Nike gets their money w no further shine to Ye..
Just a theory
roshes were merely a restock. It wasn't a scheduled release. 

ROs will be *****d to bring attention back to Nike.

that wouldn't make any sense. If they were going to go that route, they would've done it a while ago. Nike either has no plans to release them now or raffle them off. The Calypso roshes was a shoe thats planned release within these weeks. FNL released it announced yesterday and it would only make sense that other online retailers will follow suit. 

The pair in the video looks legit. Correct, real suede (most fake pairs use felt instead, thats why it looks so cheap) mesh pattern is correct, inside tag, etc etc. The guy said on his instagram that Nike destroyed all 1500 pairs and these will not be releasing. But this guy isn't credible, so just another speculation. But if there really were only 1500 pairs releasing, this release would be near impossible. 

The pair in the video looks legit. Correct, real suede (most fake pairs use felt instead, thats why it looks so cheap) mesh pattern is correct, inside tag, etc etc. The guy said on his instagram that Nike destroyed all 1500 pairs and these will not be releasing. But this guy isn't credible, so just another speculation. But if there really were only 1500 pairs releasing, this release would be near impossible. 

The RO had the same production numbers as Solars and Plats

damn was i the only 1 today that got psyched every time there was a nike twitter alert thinking it was a surprise RO release........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom