Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this dude Charlamagne said... why don't YE just open up his own business and just sell all the **** he wants to sell through his business... dude would release a ******** of yeezys every other month 

So many fake nike rep convos in this thread. 
roll.gif

JasFly ‏@JasFly
Kanye apologized to Nike and Louis Vuitton at his MIA show tonight.

must be that new Adidas deal :nerd: :lol:

Like this dude Charlamagne said... why don't YE just open up his own business and just sell all the **** he wants to sell through his business... dude would release a ******** of yeezys every other month 

What a lot of people don't get is that it's extremely hard and takes loads of time to get businesses and production off the ground. It's two different things when it's just printing designs on shirts as opposed to constructing entire clothing lines.

He didn't say they wouldn't release at the concert tonite in Miami, he still said he didn't kno. He did thank Nike, and LV for giving him the opportunity to design with them. He said he complains because he's irritated... But don't get it twisted he's very grateful...

Apparently Ye said that they will no longer release...

^^^At his concert tonight.

I want a link to a video of the concert.

Google might help.

He didn't say they wouldn't release at the concert tonite in Miami, he still said he didn't kno. He did thank Nike, and LV for giving him the opportunity to design with them. He said he complains because he's irritated... But don't get it twisted he's very grateful...

Not sure how true that was which is why I said "apparently".

Last edited:
my two cent.

those guys (with the 15k pair) either copped up at 3, 4, 5k to flip at 15-18 because they know something we don't and maybe that's the last pairs the public ever sees because they're getting scrapped/torched.

or

there's ample pair of these that are about to hit the market unexpectedly and the resell value is obviously going to be highest now, with no information available.

because while i respect the hustle, 15k is too much. to whomever is paying that, do your thing.

i'm genuinely more interested to see what happens with this adidas deal. way more room to speculate and wonder about. i wanted a pair of the ro's, but
this is just silly.

i wouldn't even take the word of some of the people i usually believe now because i doubt many people know what's really going on here. too many commas and egos involved.

Last edited:
I swear all those hating on that new york company dude would use even less lube on those prices if they could.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
.The disgusting thing is that someone PAYS 2000 (in that case 14k but just saying lol) to BUY a shoe.BUYERS ALWAYS SET THE R@#E PRICES.KEEP THAT IN MIND.No i'm not a big fan of that situation too , but please understand that he is just taking advantage of a system he didn't create or run.You want to take it out on someone...?Blame Nike the original #1 re-seller selling 15 bucks shoes for 10x ...Boycott nike....That dude there is not the problem.All of us is.All of us and that 'grail' - 'i have to have it' - 'dem sh%ts is fireeeee' MENTALITY . Its just a pair of **#$ng shoes.Don't give 2000 dollars for it.End rant._
u sound like NYCs lost bro 

im over these and it has nothing to do with him signing to adidas. if they drop ill try that moment and nothing else. one of the reasons i gave up on jordans was because of the way they go about releases. every jordan release at my footlocker is raffle. oreo 5s. cmon. 10 years ago these would have sat for months. hype kills. 

If these never release or this episode keeps playing, I'll just move on from this release. This is one of the dopest kicks ever but it's not like there won't be any other kicks I will want.

Sometimes you just have to know when enough is enough.
THIS.

Kanye mentioned NOTHING tonight about ROs not releasing. He did however say that nike wants stores to take multiple others shoes if they want the ROs.

He mentioned also a talk w/ LV 2 days ago, as well as saying he respects nike for allowing him to make the 1s and 2s.

Oh yea I forgot about the convo he mentioned with LV... Apparently he told them he "wants in" Could possibly mean some new stuff with LV coming soon.

Oh yea I forgot about the convo he mentioned with LV... Apparently he told them he "wants in" Could possibly mean some new stuff with LV coming soon.
lol..

dude is such a hypocrite..

this is exactly why he shouldn't be trying to preach, dude is a walking contradiction.

he just needs to shut up and put out great music along with his clothing and shoes..

all this extra stuff is just making him look dumb in the end.

He stated he already lost 15million of his own money trying to make this happen. He had a whole section with Sway where he speaks on being over charged because of his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom